Shopify Email Capture Popup template
- 12 Customizable Content Elements
- Mailchimp Email Notifications
- Form with 5000+ Integrations
- Customizable Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layouts
- Sticky Popup Opening Button
- Frequency Popup Display Settings
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Auto-Opening Trigger after Time Spent
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Trigger
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- Call-to-Action Button
- Coupon Code & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Tech-Free Customization
- Translation to Any Language
- Custom CSS & JS Editors
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Email Capture Popup template for the Shopify website?
To create the Email Capture Popup for your website, take these steps below:
- Access the Email Capture Popup template.
- Modify the elements and features to match your branding.
- Log in to your Elfsight profile.
- Get the installation code.
How to add the Email Capture Popup template to the Shopify website?
To add the Email Capture Popup to your Shopify website, do the following:
- Personalize the appearance of the Popup widget to reflect the design style of your website.
- Log in to your Elfsight dashboard or create a free profile.
- Obtain the unique embedding code.
- Go to your website.
- Paste the shortcode into your website editor. Done!
For more information, we suggest checking out our blog article on how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Email Capture Popup?
No, you don’t. Coding skills aren’t required at all. You have the full capability to build and add the Email Capture Popup to your website without any specific background or prior experience.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Email Capture Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Certainly! All you have to do is follow these guidelines:
- Open the Popup builder.
- Go to the “Blocks” menu tab.
- Insert the “Button” content block.
- Configure a call-to-action message, click functionality, and visuals.
What email integrations or tools does the Shopify widget support?
The main advantage of this Shopify widget is its synchronization capacity with external apps such as Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. With this, you can confidently take additional steps without any concern of losing any captured data.
Where can I add the Email Capture Popup on my Shopify?
The final call is yours to make. There are no strict criteria to meet. Just ensure that it makes sense and is positioned in the most commonly visited section, such as the homepage or product page.
How to customize the Email Capture Popup?
The sky’s the limit-tailor the complete widget’s visuals to reflect your brand ethics and accelerate conversions quickly:
- Popup specifics
You have the option to stack elements and create an array of limitless content blocks: header, text, CTA button, link, coupon, form, image, and video. Moreover, for an improved visual appeal, you can incorporate spacing, dividers, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight gives you three choices: frequency, pages, and devices. Clearly state all the preferences to uphold the desired standards.
- Custom elements and features
Moreover, there are unlimited possibilities to explore: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, etc.
To avoid misunderstandings and issues along the way, get in touch with our Customer Support Team to solve any concerns!
Help with Email Capture Popup Setup and Website Installation
For further details regarding the plugin templates or guidance, peruse the following resources: