Post Popup template for website
- 12 Custom Field Elements
- Form Fill-Out Email Alerts
- 5000+ Data Export Integrations
- Customizable Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layouts
- Engaging Popup Opening Button
- Adjustable Frequency Display Setting
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Timed-Display Trigger
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Trigger
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- Call-to-Action Button
- Coupon & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Tech-Free Customization
- Language Localization
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Post Popup template for the website?
To create the Post Popup for your website, take the following steps:
- Open the Post Popup template.
- Personalize the elements and features to satisfy your brand vision.
- Log in to your Elfsight dashboard.
- Receive the installation code.
How to add the Post Popup template to the website?
If you want to add the Post Popup to your HTML website, perform the following steps:
- Customize the look of the Popup widget according to your preferences.
- Log in to your Elfsight admin panel or set up a free account.
- Receive the unique installation code.
- Go to your website.
- Insert the shortcode into your website editor. You’re all done!
For a more in-depth guide, we advise checking out our blog post on how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Post Popup?
Not at all. Knowledge of coding is not needed. You can create and embed the Post Popup on your website, even without any specialized background or previous experience.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Post Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Certainly! Here’s what to do:
- Access the Popup configurator.
- Go to the “Blocks” menu choice.
- Add the “Button” element.
- Define a call-to-action message, click functionality, and visual display.
What email integrations or tools does the widget support?
The biggest perk of this HTML widget is its synchronization ability with third-party apps, including Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. You can go out of your way without any worry about losing any captured data.
Where can I add the Post Popup on my website?
The final call is yours to make. No specific regulations need to be followed. However, ensure that it is logical and placed in a high-traffic area, such as the homepage or product page.
How to customize the Post Popup?
Endless opportunities await-personalize the complete widget’s look and feel to embody your brand standards and accelerate conversions effortlessly:
- Popup details
You can stack elements and create a versatile structure of content blocks: header, text, CTA button, link, coupon, form, image, and video. Moreover, for a more visually appealing appearance, you can insert gaps, dividers, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight offers three options: frequency, pages, and devices. Clearly outline all the necessary preferences to maintain a high standard of performance.
- Custom elements and features
But that’s not all, there are still many more opportunities to discover: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, and so on.
To avoid misunderstandings and problems along the way, reach out to our Customer Support Team to resolve any questions!
Help with Post Popup Setup and Website Installation
If you require additional information about the widget templates or guidance, we recommend checking out these resources: