Contest Popup template for website
- 12 Custom Content Blocks
- Mailchimp Email Notifications
- 5000+ Data Export Integrations
- Customizable Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layouts
- Sticky Popup Opening Button
- Frequency Popup Display Settings
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Auto-Opening Trigger after Time Spent
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Technology
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- Call-to-Action Button
- Coupon Code & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Mobile Optimized
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Free-Coding Editor
- Translation to Any Language
- Custom CSS & JS Editors
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Contest Popup template for the website?
If you wish to create the Contest Popup for your HTML website, do the following:
- Choose the Contest Popup template.
- Modify the elements and features to satisfy your brand vision.
- Verify your Elfsight profile.
- Obtain the installation code.
How to add the Contest Popup template to the website?
To embed the Contest Popup on your HTML website, perform the following actions:
- Personalize the look of the Popup widget to match your aesthetics.
- Sign in to your Elfsight admin panel or set up a free user profile.
- Obtain the unique installation code.
- Access your website.
- Insert the shortcode into your website editor. That’s it!
To gain a deeper understanding, we suggest reading our blog post about how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Contest Popup?
No, you don’t. It’s absolutely unnecessary to have coding skills. You can easily create and embed the Contest Popup on your website without any particular background or knowledge.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Contest Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Yes, you totally can! Here’s how:
- Open the Popup builder.
- Locate the “Blocks” menu choice.
- Add the “Button” element.
- Configure a call-to-action message, click action, and visual display.
What email integrations or tools does the widget support?
The primary perk of this HTML widget lies in its ability to sync with third-party applications such as Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. You can make an extra effort and be confident that no gathered data without worrying about data loss.
Where can I add the Contest Popup on my website?
You have the final word. There are no fixed regulations to adhere to. However, make sure it makes sense and is strategically positioned in the highest traffic area, such as the homepage or product page.
How to customize the Contest Popup?
The sky’s the limit-customize the whole widget’s visuals to reflect your brand values and achieve rapid conversion growth:
- Popup details
You have the option to stack elements and build an infinite array of content blocks: title, text, call-to-action button, redirect link, discount voucher, form, image, and video. Furthermore, to elevate visual aesthetics, you can incorporate gaps, dividers, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight provides three settings: frequency, pages, and devices. Outline all the necessary requirements to maintain the desired level.
- Custom elements and features
And there’s more to discover: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, and so on.
To prevent confusion and problems, get in touch with our Support Team to resolve any queries!
Help with Contest Popup Setup and Website Installation
If you need additional info about the plugin templates or guidance, we recommend using the following options: