Elfsight Instagram Feed widget a ready-to-use solution which is extremely easy to use and deploy. Simply paste the name of the gallery on Instagram to the Source field, tweak the template, and paste installation code to your website HTML. All the alterations are done in a visual editor, so you can mix and match elements in an intuitive dashboard and see the result immediately on the right.
In addition to that, the Instagram Gallery widget offers tons of amazing features:
- Possibility to add an Instagram Gallery from any public account
- Eight pro-quality fully customizable templates
- Slider and grid feed layouts – classy Gallery presentations
- 2 templates of posts: tile and classic
- Customizable number of rows and columns
- Opportunity to add a ‘Follow’ call-to-action
You can find them all and try out for free in the online demo below.
How to embed the Instagram Gallery widget on a website?
- Create a widget in Elfsight dashboard
- Click ‘Save’ and obtain a custom installation code
- Go to a website dashboard
- Move to a page on which you need to embed an Instagram Gallery
- Make an HTML field there
- Insert installation code there
- Save the changes and see your astonishing Instagram Gallery on a website
That’s it! After the Gallery widget is added to a site, you have an opportunity to turn back to the Elfsight dashboard any time and make modifications to it. Any alterations will be disclosed in the published Gallery immediately after they are saved, and there’s no need to go to site HTML again.
Moreover, you can embed the Instagram content in each and every page. To manage it, you have an opportunity to go to the website template and embed two lines of code in the header or footer.