Adobe Muse Google Reviews widget
If you wish to reveal your appreciation by clients and convince website visitors that your products or services are worth buying, Elfsight Google Reviews will do the job. Having this widget, you are able to integrate users’ reviews from Google into your website with details about their authors, use filters to reveal only positive, add ratings and a redirect button, which will take people to your Google account, where they can post one more review.
This widget can be added to any page, where you need to boast your high appraisal and popularity among clients. If you want to show the widget on all pages of the site, you can simply paste it into the website template.
Reviews posted by real people are flawlessly credible to your website visitors and mean to them that your company is reliable. High rating and positive impressions may help boost sales on your website. In addition, redirect button can contribute to increasing the amount of customer reviews related to your business on Google.
It takes two minutes of time to do it. Installation is extremely speedy, free, and doesn’t require coding.
You can embed the widget on your site right via our service. To make it, see a short installation guide hereafter on this page.
To get a clear understanding of the widget, you can look through the list of the primary traits. They make this widget incredibly efficient for your website:
- Three available filters: by type, exclude by, and amount of reviews for displaying;
- 4 options of layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- An opportunity to show or hide the header of the widget;
- The active button for posting another review directs visitors to your Google page;
- 6 flexible elements of the reviews: the name of the author and photo, recommendation, date of posting, Google icon, and star rating;
- Two options of scenarios of review request denial: demonstrate a custom message or hide away the button.
Discover how to integrate the Google Reviews into your Adobe Muse page
The following actions are the only thing you need to set up the widget on your web page. It is going to take a couple of minutes of time and doesn’t involve coding.
- Create your unique Google Reviews plugin
By means of our free configurator, get a plugin with a preferred layout and functions.
- Receive the individual code to embed the plugin
After you have created your widget, you will obtain the individual code from the popup notification on Elfsight Apps. Copy it for future use.
- Display the plugin on your Muse site
Select the place you wish to reveal the plugin to and paste the saved code there. Save the results.
Enter your website, to see your reviews.
Still have doubts? Or experiencing problems? Simply send your request to our customer service; they will help with any question.