A brief tutorial on plugin integrating on WordPress
A small instruction for users who can deal with the admin panel and can apply light alterations to website HTML code.
- Design a plugin in the editor;
- Pick your tariff (from free to unlimited);
- Obtain the plugin installation code;
- Go to the administrator panel of your WordPress site;
- Go to a desired page if you want to put the plugin on one page of your site, for example, the main page. Should you need to embed the plugin on the footer, header, sidebar, or some other element, then go to a related template. Insert the installation code there;
- Save the alterations and check the results!
Below you can read more info about each step of the tutorial, with screenshots and detailed descriptions. Get in touch with our support team to get free help with installation. It is available for all Elfsight customers.
A full guideline on plugin integration on a WordPress website
A detailed tutorial for every stage.
Step 1: Construct and customize a plugin
The 1st step – adjust the appearance and functionality of the plugin.
Create a plugin to suit your needs
Pick a tariff plan
There are various service plans from free to premium. You can pick any of them you need
Acquire your plugin code
Copy the plugin code, which you received at Elfsight Apps, for pasting it on the website.
Step 2: Insert the plugin on your WordPress website
The 2nd step – place the created plugin into the code of your website page or template.
Go to your website administrator panel
Log into your website to go to the editor and apply the required code changes.
Embed the plugin adding code
Reach a required page or a required template and paste the plugin code, which you acquired at Elfsight Apps. Save the changes.
This is it! The plugin was successfully published
How do I change plugin settings after the installation?
Following the installation, you can log into your account at Elfsight and adjust the parameters or style of the plugin there. All the adjustments are applied automatically. Also see more about the plugin on WordPress Countdown Timer page.