A short guide on plugin installation on WordPress
A brief guide for users acquainted with the administration panel and able to introduce light alterations to website HTML code.
- Design a plugin using the editor;
- Pick a tariff plan (from free to unlimited);
- Get a plugin code;
- Open the admin panel of your WordPress website;
- Find a desired page, if you want to integrate the plugin on one page only, for example, the main page. If you need to add the plugin on the footer, header, sidebar, or some other element, then find an appropriate template;
- Save the changes and see the results!
For more info on each of the stages, extensive descriptions and screenshots, please see the text below. You are free to get in touch with support team and receive free help with plugin installation (available for all Elfsight users).
A comprehensive guideline on plugin installation on a WordPress website
A detailed tutorial for each step of the instruction.
Step 1: Create and personalize a plugin
The first point – create your own plugin, specifying the look and functionality.
Generate a custom plugin
Receive your plugin installation code
Copy the plugin code, which you has received at Elfsight Apps, for pasting it on the website.
Step 2: Insert the plugin into a WordPress website
The second point – put the generated plugin into the code of your web page or template.
Enter the admin panel
Log into your website to enter the editor and make the required code steps.
Add the plugin on the site by pasting the code
Enter a required page or a necessary template and add the plugin code, which you got at Elfsight Apps. Apply the change.
Done! Plugin adding was successful
How do I tune plugin parameters after the plugin integration?
Following the installation, you can enter your account at Elfsight and apply changes to the configuration or look of the plugin. All the adjustments are immediately implemented automatically.