A quick guide on plugin installation on Blogger
A brief instruction for those who can deal with the administration panel and can introduce small alterations to website HTML code.
- Build your own plugin using the editor;
- Choose a suitable tariff (from free to unlimited);
- Receive an installation code;
- Open the admin panel of your Blogger site;
- Go to a required page if you need to place the plugin on a single page, for instance, the main page. If you need to put the plugin on the footer, header, sidebar, or some other element, then find an appropriate template. Insert the installation code there;
- Save the changes and check the results!
For more info on each of the steps, detailed descriptions and screenshots, please see below. You can also address customer support and have free help with plugin embedding (available for all Elfsight clients).
A full tutorial on plugin adding on a Blogger website
An extended tutorial for every stage.
Step 1: Construct and personalize a plugin
The 1st phase – design the appearance and functionality.
Make a required plugin
Decide on a service plan
We offer diverse tariff plans, from free to premium. Choose which one you need.
Get your plugin code
Copy the plugin code that you has received at Elfsight Apps, for placing it on the website.
Step 2: Integrate the plugin on a Blogger site
The 2nd step – paste the constructed plugin into the code of your website page or template.
Enter website administrator panel
Authorize your website to reach the editor and apply the required code actions.
Add the plugin adding code
Reach a desired page or template and put there the plugin code received at Elfsight Apps. Apply the changes.
Congratulations! Plugin embedding was successful
How do I vary plugin parameters after its integration?
After the installation, you can enter your account at Elfsight and adjust style and other parameters of the plugin there. All the alterations are administered automatically. Also see more about the widget on Blogger Countdown Timer page.