Create and customize a widget
Check out this installation guidance: construct slider in the widget editor based on one of available templates:
- Define «Slider» or «Post Slider» template;
- If necessary, change, add or remove the below elements: set content source (username, hashtag, post or location); set filters and photos sorting; post elements; pick the quantity of pictures displayed; the size and quantity of grid columns; pick colors; also you can use custom CSS field;
- Accept all alterations.
Integrate the widget into your site
Pick a page or template to publish the slider for Instagram. Put the code which you got at Elfsight apps.
After building your widget, make sure to save the unique code, to use on your site in the process of widget adding.
How do I customize the widget after I have published it?
After you have integrated the widget into the site, you are free to change the content and style settings of your widget from your account at Elfsight apps. All the changes that you introduce, will be automatically applied to the widget on your site.
Why Elfsight Apps?
- The most efficient widgets for your website;
- Free unlimited time help for all users;
- Fast and simple widget setup.
Pick Elfsight widgets if you’re looking for a really effective solution for your web business or project. Have the best widgets to help you develop!