A concise manual on plugin installation on jQuery
A brief guideline for users who are able to deal with the administration panel and can make small changes to website HTML code.
- Design a custom plugin using the editor;
- Pick a tariff (from free to premium);
- Acquire a plugin embedding code;
- Go to the admin panel of your jQuery website;
- Find a required page if you need to add the plugin on one page only, for instance, the main page. In case you need to add the plugin on the footer, header, sidebar, or some other element, then find a required template;
- Apply the alterations and see the results!
To get more information on each of the steps, and see extensive descriptions and screenshots, please go below. You can also get in touch with customer support and get free help with plugin installation (available for all Elfsight customers).
A full manual on plugin integration on a jQuery website
A detailed manual for every stage.
Stage 1: Generate and adjust a plugin
The 1st stage – align the appearance and functions.
• Generate a required plugin
• Choose a tariff plan
Start one of the premium tariff plans for your site or get the taste of the plugin using the free plan.
• Get your plugin installation code
Copy the plugin code, which you have received at Elfsight Apps, to put it on the website.
Stage 2: Place the plugin on your JQuery website
The 2nd stage – place the generated plugin into the code of your web page or template.
• Add the plugin adding code
Reach a desired page or a necessary template and add the plugin code, which you’ve acquired at Elfsight Apps. Save the changes.
• Done! Installation was successful
How do I adjust plugin parameters after the embedding?
Following the installation, you can enter your account at Elfsight and customize the parameters or interface of the plugin there. All the alterations will be automatically implemented.