A short instruction on plugin setting up on jQuery
A small guideline for users acquainted with the admin panel and capable of making small changes to website HTML code.
- Generate a plugin using the editor;
- Pick your tariff (they range from free to unlimited);
- Obtain a plugin code;
- Open the administrator panel of your jQuery website;
- If there’s a need to add the plugin on one page only, for example, the main page, find a desired page. Should you need to integrate the plugin on the footer, header, sidebar, or some other element, then go to a required template;
- Apply the changes and check the results!
To get more info on each of the stages, extensive descriptions and screenshots, please check below. You can as well get in touch with customer support and receive free help with plugin adding (available for all Elfsight customers).
A comprehensive guide on plugin embedding on a jQuery website
An extended guideline for each phase.
Step 1: Create and customize a plugin
The 1st phase – design plugin interface and functions.
Generate a desired plugin
Acquire a plugin installation code
Copy the plugin code that you has received at Elfsight Apps, for inserting it on the website.
Step 2: Add the plugin on your jQuery site
The 2nd phase – place the generated plugin into the code of your web page or template.
Add the plugin embedding HTML code
Go to a desired page or a required HTML template and put the plugin code received at Elfsight Apps. Apply the change.
Success! The plugin was embedded
How do I vary plugin parameters after the plugin integration?
After the installation, you can log into your account at Elfsight and adjust the parameters or interface of the plugin. All the adjustments are administered automatically without any delay.