A brief tutorial on plugin adding on jQuery
A small guide for those who are acquainted with the administration panel and can make small changes to website HTML code.
- Configure a custom plugin using the editor;
- Pick your payment plan (from free to premium);
- Acquire a plugin code;
- Open the admin panel of your jQuery website;
- Go to a desired page if there’s a need to place the plugin on one page only, for example, the main page. Should you need to place the plugin on the footer, header, sidebar, or some other element, then find a related template;
- Save the alterations and check the results!
For more info on each of the stages, detailed descriptions and screenshots please see below. You can also address support team and have free help with plugin embedding (available for all Elfsight customers).
A detailed instruction on plugin embedding on a jQuery website
An extended instruction for every step of the process.
Step 1: Construct and customize a plugin
The 1st step – design the appearance and features.
• Make a desired plugin
• Get a plugin installation code
Copy the plugin code, which you acquired at Elfsight Apps, for inserting it on the website.
Step 2: Insert the plugin on a jQuery site
The 2nd step – insert the generated plugin into the code of your page or template.
• Enter the plugin adding code
Enter the page where you need the plugin or a required template and place the plugin code, which you got at Elfsight Apps. Save the change.
• Done! Installation was successful
How to adjust plugin settings after the installation
After the installation, you can go to your account at Elfsight and adjust the configuration or style of the plugin. All the adjustments are applied automatically at once.