A brief guide on plugin integrating on jQuery
A brief tutorial for those who are acquainted with the admin panel and can introduce light alterations to website HTML code.
- Construct a plugin using the editor;
- Pick an appropriate subscription plan (from free to unlimited);
- Receive a plugin embedding code;
- Open the admin panel of your jQuery website;
- Find a required page if there’s a need to put the plugin on a single page, for instance, the main page. In case you need to add the plugin on the footer, header, sidebar, or some other element, then find a related template;
- Apply the changes and check the results!
For more information on each of the steps, detailed descriptions and screenshots, please check below. You can as well address customer support and receive free help with plugin integration (available for all Elfsight customers).
A full instruction on plugin installation on a jQuery website
An extended tutorial for every phase.
Step 1: Design and personalize a plugin
The 1st stage – align the look and features of your future plugin.
• Generate a desired plugin
• Pick a tariff plan
There’s a choice of tariff plans from free to premium. You can get any of them that suits you most.
• Acquire your plugin code
Copy the plugin code that you got at Elfsight Apps, to paste it on the website.
Step 2: Place the plugin on a jQuery website
The 2nd stage – place the generated plugin into the code of your web page or template.
• Enter the plugin embedding code
Enter a desired page or a required template and insert the plugin code which you acquired at Elfsight Apps. Save the change.
• Success! Plugin embedding was successful
How to tune plugin parameters after the embedding
Once you have done the installation, you can log into your account at Elfsight and personalize the configuration or style of the plugin. All the alterations are immediately administered automatically.