Step 1: Create and adjust a widget
Check out these instructions: shape Twitter stream in the widget editor on the basis of one of the ready-to-use templates:
- Select: Profile Timeline template.
- As your use case requires, customize, turn on or hide the following elements: Author, date, Likes, Shares, and other Tweet elements. Restrict the number of Tweets to be displayed; the quantity and parameters of columns of the feed; pick the source of content (profile, hashtag or testimonials) in general templates.
- There's also custom css field available, where you can add your own customization.
Save the alterations.
Step 2: Integrate the widget into the site
Choose a page or template, where you want the stream widget for Twitter and add the code copied at Elfsight apps.
After you have designed the widget, save its installation code. It’s required to embed the widget on your site.
How do I personalize the widget after I have embedded it?
You are free to customize your widget at all times after it has been installed to your website. For this, get authorized into your account at Elfsight Apps and go to the widget settings. Introduce desired alterations in the editor, and they will be at once applied on your site.
Why Elfsight Apps?
- The best widgets for your website;
- Free lifetime help for all users;
- Quick and easy widget embedding.
Elfsight widgets are your choice if you're looking for a really working solution for your web business or project. Get the best widgets to help you grow!