Google Sites Twitter Feed widget
Convert your website clients into Twitter subscribers
1 / 6
With Elfsight Twitter Feed it’s super simple to embed Twitter feed or separate Tweets on your website. Uplevel visitor activity and develop stronger customer trust, by publishing a Twitter timeline or boasting clients’ testimonials Tweets about your items. The best advantages of Elfsight Twitter feed for your website is ready templates for any use-cases and different options together with adaptable design.
Make your website totally engaging for your audience and highly trusted
Find below central features of the widget:
- Display Tweets from your own account or select by hashtag
- Choose full or compact header layout
- Copy the Tweets link
- A special icon to mark verified accounts
- Automatic feed coloring with theme color from your Twitter account
How to add Twitter Feed to my Google Site?
Just take a couple of steps described below to insert the widget.
- Make use of our free demo and start creating your custom widget.
Specify the preferable look and parameters of the widget and save the edits.
- Acquire your personal code popping up in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the establishing of your personal plugin is complete, copy the individual code in the emerged popup and save it for future need.
- Begin using the tool on your Google Sites web page.
Place the code saved before into your page and apply the improvements.
- The installation is fully accomplished.
Visit your site to check the functioning of the widget.
Due to the peculiarities of the Google Sites work, the widget may have look different from the online demo. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
In case you run into any problems, do not be afraid to contact our customer service team. Our consultants are eager to help you with all the difficulties you may have with the tool.
14-day money back guarantee. Risk-free, you can cancel at anytime.
from $0 / month
Professional and on-time support
Free installation assistance
Special offer for multiple apps