GoDaddy Twitter Feed plugin
With Elfsight Twitter Feed plugin for GoDaddy, you can add on your site a customized feed of one of the most popular social media. Embed your own Twitter feed with header and action buttons, create a collection of Tweets by hashtag or display customer testimonials about your products from Twitter. Allow your users all Tweet actions right on the website: retweet, reply, like, share. Choose the best layout, add colors and find the right proportions of the plugin. Increase the number of followers and grow engagement on your site with lively and interactive feed.
Make your offers attractive and trustworthy showing customer testimonials from Twitter!
Below are fundamental features of the plugin:
- Display Tweets from your own account or select by hashtag
- Rate testimonial Tweets with stars
- Set plugin width or make it full width
- Choose full or compact header layout
- Choose from available languages or request your language and we will translate the plugin
How to add Twitter Feedinto my GoDaddy website?
Just follow several steps described below to add the plugin.
- Perform our free configurator and start forming your personalised plugin.
Choose the selected design and features of the plugin and save the modifications.
- Copy the personal code exposed in the window on Elfsight Apps.
After the customization of your personal tool is finished, copy the exclusive code in the appearing popup and save it for future occasion.
- Commence employment of the tool on your GoDaddy site.
Paste the code copied before in your homepage and apply the corrections.
- You’re done! The embedding is fully accomplished.
Go your site to view the work of the plugin.
In case you challenge any problems, please address our support staff. Our specialists will be happy to help you with all the questions you may have with the product.
How to add Twitter Feed to my GoDaddy homepage with no coding experience?
Elfsight company provides a SaaS solution that enables people establish a Twitter Feed app yourself, see how straightforward the process is:
- Start working directly in the live Demo to build a Twitter Feed app you would like to embed on GoDaddy homepage.
- Click on one of our ready-made templates and modify the Twitter Feed settings, update your content, switch the layout and colors without any coding knowledge.
- Save the Twitter Feed and get the installation code, that can be simply included in the GoDaddy web page within a free plan.
Using the straightforward Editor every web user can generate Twitter Feed plugin and readily include it to any GoDaddy homepage. It’s not required to pay or disclose your card data to enter Elfsight Editor. If you run into any issues of any kind, feel free to get in touch with our support staff.