Elementor Twitter Feed
With the help of Elfsight Twitter Feed it’s super easy to embed Twitter feed or definite Tweets on a WordPress website. Uplevel visitor engagement and grow customer trust, by revealing a Twitter timeline or boasting audience’s testimonials Tweets about your offers. The strongest advantages of Elfsight Twitter feed for your site is preset templates for any use-cases and varied parameters together with adjustable design.
Strengthen the engagement level of your site and make it look well-trusted to your visitors!
Upraise engagement level
Add cheerful and vibrant content of one of the most approved social media on your site to attract the audience’s attention. Achieve a better level of activity on your site.
Interactive Elfsight Twitter feed allows customers to follow your account directly from your website. So you can use one more source of followers and increase your Twitter community.
Flawless social proof for greater trust
Display how actively you run your Twitter account to convince customers that your project is active and you wish to communicate and become closer to your visitors.
5 features, which turn Elfsight widget an the excellent choice for WordPress website:
- Rate testimonial Tweets with stars;
- Set widget height or leave it adaptive to content height;
- Retweets indication in the feed;
- Browser data cache – faster loading with widgets on several pages;
- Automatic feed coloring with theme color from your Twitter account.
How to add Twitter Feed to Elementor website
Here’s a quick guide on embedding the widget on a website. No competence in programming needed and it will take about 2 minutes.
- Construct your custom Twitter Feed
In our free editor, assemble a plugin, choosing between different settings options.
- Get your installation code to publish the plugin
After widget setting is complete, copy your inique installation code from the appeared notification on Elfsight Apps.
- Place the plugin on Elementor site
Embed the plugin on a chosen page of your site and save the edits.
- You successfully accomplished the installation
Visit your website, to check your widget.
Having queries about inserting the plugin or customizing its interface? Contact our help center, and we will do our best to support.
How can I add Twitter Feed to my Elementor with no coding experience?
Elfsight company introduces a solution that lets you create a Twitter Feed plugin yourself, watch the easy steps:
- Start working in the online Demo to build a Twitter Feed widget you would like to include on Elementor site.
- Decide on one of the premade templates and adjust the Twitter Feed settings, update your content, alter the layout and color of the elements without coding knowledge.
- Save the Twitter Feed and obtain widget’s installation code, that can be readily included in your Elementor site for free.
Using our easy-to-use Configurator every internet user can create Twitter Feed and simply embed to the Elementor homepage. It’s not necessary to pay or disclose your card credentials in order to enter the Editor. If you face any obstacles at any step, go ahead and reach out to our customer support.