Step 1: Creating and adjusting a widget
Check out these instructions: construct Sidebar widget in the editor based on one of the predefined templates:
- Select: Hashtag Feed template.
- Depending on your needs vary, activate or deactivate the following elements: Author, date, Likes, Shares, and other Tweet elements. Choose the number of displayed Tweets; the number and size of columns of the feed; enter the source of content (profile, hashtag or testimonials) in common templates.
- You also have custom CSS field available, where you can add your unique personalization
Apply all alterations.
Step 2: Embed the widget to your site
Choose a page or template to place the Twitter sidebar widget. Put the code which you got at Elfsight apps.
Find your CMS or website builder from our list and follow a quick instruction: Adobe Muse, BigCommerce, Blogger, Drupal, Joomla, jQuery, iFrame, Magento, HTML, ModX, OpenCart, Shopify, Squarespace, Webflow, Webnode, Weebly, Wix, WordPress.
In case you can’t manage to embed or adjust the widget, feel free to get in touch with our customer service for help.
Can I vary the settings of my widget following its setup on my website?
You can personalize your widget at any time after it has been added to your site. To do it, get logged into your account at Elfsight Apps and go to the widget settings. Make required alterations in the editor, and they will be at once implemented on your website.
Why Elfsight Apps?
- The 100% effective widgets for your website;
- Free lifetime help for all users;
- Fast and effortless widget creating.
Choose Elfsight widgets if you’re looking for a really effective solution for your web business or project. Get the best widgets to help you reach higher!