Step 1: Build and personalize a widget
Here’s an installation guidance: create Twitter Hashtag widget in the editor based on a ready-to-use template:
- Pick out: Testimonials template.
- Depending on your case, personalize, add or hide any elements: Author, date, Likes, Shares, and other Tweet elements. Set the quantity of Tweets to be displayed; the quantity and size of columns of your feed; pick the source of content (profile, hashtag or testimonials) in common templates.
- There's also custom css field available, where you can add your own customization
Apply all alterations.
Step 2: Add the widget to the website
Open a page or template to install the Twitter Hashtag Feed. Insert the code that you copied at Elfsight apps.
Select your CMS or website builder from the listed and apply a swift guide: Adobe Muse, BigCommerce, Blogger, Drupal, Joomla, jQuery, iFrame, Magento, HTML, ModX, OpenCart, Shopify, Squarespace, Webflow, Webnode, Weebly, Wix, WordPress.
After shaping your widget, make sure to save its unique code, for later use on your website for widget introducing.
Can I change the settings of my widget after its installation on my website?
After you have installed the widget to your site, you can manage the content and style settings of your widget from your account at Elfsight apps. All the adjustments that you introduce, will be automatically applied to the widget on your website.
Why Elfsight Apps?
- The best widgets for your site;
- Free unlimited time support for all clients;
- Fast and easy widget embedding.
Elfsight widgets are your choice if you're looking for a 100% effective tool for your online business or project. Get the best widgets to help you achieve more!