Product Slideshow template
Need a Different Template?
Elfsight Slider is a handy tool giving you an opportunity grab users’ attention demonstrating various images, videos or best offers on your site. Don’t hesitate to design product slideshow, add visual effects, scale the size to suit your needs and add engaging CTA buttons. Our tool is compatible with WordPress, Squarespace, Blogger, Shopify, Joomla and all other popular CMS.
- 5 responsive content items
- Adaptable layout – place your content anywhere on the page
- Badges with plentiful design opportunities
How to add Product Slideshow template to my website?
To implement our widget, you will not need coding knowledge or certain skills in working with your website platform
- Register in Elfsight service via the demo so that you can use a pre-configured template;
- Note the embedding code, which which appears in your account at Elfsight Apps;
- Embed the code to a chosen page or into the website template;
- Make sure to save the edits. All is done!
When you feel like altering your slideshow, you can do it in your account at Elfsight Apps. It’s not required to change the website code.
Which website platforms can I add Feedback template to?
Our widgets can be embedded to all the CMSs and website builders that allow introducing a custom code: WordPress, Joomla, Magento, HTML, jQuery, Facebook page and other.
To have more details, visit the integrations page.
What is Elfsight Apps?
- The most high-performing widgets for your website;
- Free unlimited-time support for all users;
- Quick and uncomplicated widget introducing.
Elfsight widgets are your ultimate choice if if you wish to embed a really effective widget for your web marketing or activity. Get powerful widgets to help you earn more!
Start using your personal Product Slideshow widget for your website in seconds.
It’s easy to shape your own customized widget by means of our handy editor. It allows you to design exclusive slideshows for any tasks. Start with one of the ready-to-use templates to serve as a frame of your widget, or build it yourself from scratch.