Magento Terms And Conditions Popup template
- 12 Custom Content Blocks
- Form Fill-Out Email Alerts
- 5000+ Integrations
- Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layout Styles
- Engaging Popup Opening Button
- Adjustable Frequency Display Setting
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Timed-Display Trigger
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Support
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- CTA Button
- Coupon & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Mobile Optimized
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Free-Coding Editor
- Language Localization
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Terms And Conditions Popup template for the Magento website?
To make the Terms And Conditions Popup for your website, take these steps below:
- Select the Terms And Conditions Popup template.
- Personalize the elements and features to align with your branding goals.
- Authorize your Elfsight account.
- Receive the installation code.
How to add the Terms And Conditions Popup template to the Magento website?
To add the Terms And Conditions Popup to your Magento website, follow these steps:
- Personalize the appearance of the Popup widget to your taste.
- Log in to your Elfsight admin panel or set up a free profile.
- Get the generated installation code.
- Go to your website.
- Paste the shortcode into your website builder. Voila!
For more information, we advise reading our blog article on how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Terms And Conditions Popup?
No. You are not required to possess any coding expertise. You have the full capability to build and embed the Terms And Conditions Popup on your website, even without any specialized knowledge or prior experience.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Terms And Conditions Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Definitely! To do so, follow these steps:
- Access the Popup configurator.
- Locate the “Blocks” menu tab.
- Insert the “Button” element.
- Define a call-to-action message, click functionality, and appearance.
What email integrations or tools does the Magento widget support?
The greatest benefit of this Magento widget lies in its synchronization ability with third-party applications like Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. You can go out of your way and be confident of not losing any captured data.
Where can I add the Terms And Conditions Popup on my Magento ?
The final call is yours to make. There are no set rules to follow. However, ensure it makes sense and is placed in a high-traffic section, like the homepage or product page.
How to customize the Terms And Conditions Popup?
The world is yours to explore-customize the look and feel of the whole widget to showcase your brand principles and accelerate conversions effortlessly:
- Popup details
You can layer things up and build an extensive structure of content blocks: title, text, CTA button, redirect link, discount voucher, form, image, and video. Additionally, to elevate visual aesthetics, you can insert gaps, dividers, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight presents three alternatives: frequency, pages, and devices. Clearly state all the criteria to ensure exceptional outcomes.
- Custom elements and features
And yet, you still have plenty of things left to discover: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, etc.
For more clarification, reach out to our Support Team to resolve any questions and exclude misunderstandings in the future!
Help with Terms And Conditions Popup Setup and Website Installation
For more details on the plugin templates or guidance, consider these resources: