Email Opt-in Popup template for website
- 12 Customizable Content Elements
- Email Notifications via Form Fill-Out
- 5000+ Integrations
- Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layout Styles
- Sticky Popup Opening Button
- Adjustable Frequency Display Setting
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Timed-Display Trigger
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Technology
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- CTA Button
- Coupon Code & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Mobile Responsiveness
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Free-Coding Editor
- Multiple Languages Translation
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Email Opt-in Popup template for the website?
To make the Email Opt-in Popup for your website, take these steps:
- Open the Email Opt-in Popup template.
- Customize the elements and features to match your branding.
- Sign in to your Elfsight dashboard.
- Get the installation code.
How to add the Email Opt-in Popup template to the website?
To embed the Email Opt-in Popup on your HTML website, take these steps below:
- Customize the look of the Popup widget to reflect the design choice of your website.
- Log in to your Elfsight dashboard panel or set up a free account.
- Obtain the auto-generated installation code.
- Go to your website.
- Insert the shortcode into your website editor. You’re done!
For further information, we recommend checking out our post about how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Email Opt-in Popup?
No, you don’t. Coding skills aren’t a must. You have the full capability to build and embed the Email Opt-in Popup on your website without any specific background or experience.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Email Opt-in Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Yes, you can! All you need to do is follow these guidelines:
- Launch the Popup live demo.
- Go to the “Blocks” tab.
- Add the “Button” content block.
- Define a call-to-action message, click action, and visual display.
What email integrations or tools does the widget support?
One of the key features of this HTML widget is its capability to seamlessly connect with external apps like Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. Rest assured, you can confidently go above and beyond without any concern of losing any captured data.
Where can I add the Email Opt-in Popup on my website?
You have the freedom to choose. There aren’t any specific guidelines to adhere to. Nevertheless, ensure it is logical and strategically positioned in a high-traffic section, like the main page or product page.
How to customize the Email Opt-in Popup?
The sky’s the limit-personalize the entire widget’s look to embody your brand values and achieve rapid conversion growth:
- Popup specifics
You can stack elements and build an infinite array of content blocks: title, text, CTA button, link, discount voucher, form, image, and video. Furthermore, to enhance the visual appeal, you can include spacing, dividers, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight provides you with three choices: frequency, pages, and devices. Clearly state all the criteria to keep the bar high.
- Custom elements and features
And there’s still plenty to discover: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, and so on.
For more clarification, reach out to our Support Team to address any queries and prevent confusion in the future!
Help with Email Opt-in Popup Setup and Website Installation
If you find yourself in need of more details on the plugin templates or help, look into these resources: