A brief guide on plugin embedding on JQuery
A brief tutorial for users who are acquainted with the administration panel and can introduce light alterations to website HTML code.
- Configure a plugin in the editor;
- Choose a tariff (from free to unlimited);
- Gain a plugin installation code;
- Open the admin panel of your JQuery site;
- Find a required page if you want to place the plugin on one page only, for instance, the main page. In case you need to add the plugin on the footer, header, sidebar, or some other element, then find a required template;
- Apply the changes and see the results!
Below you can read more info about each step of the instruction with screenshots and detailed descriptions. Get in touch with our customer support team to get free help with plugin adding. It is available for all Elfsight customers.
An extended instruction on YouTube Slider integration on a JQuery website
A full tutorial for every stage.
Phase 1: Generate and adjust a plugin
The first phase – customize the appearance and features.
• Construct a required plugin
• Pick a service plan
Choose one of the premium plans for your site or try the plugin using the free plan.
• Receive your gallery installation code
Copy the plugin code that you got at Elfsight Apps, to place it on the website.
Phase 2: Add the YouTube Slider on a JQuery site
The second phase – insert the designed plugin into the code of your page or template.
• Add the plugin installation code
Open a required page or a necessary template and place the plugin code, which you have received at Elfsight Apps. Save the change.
• Done! Gallery embedding was successful
How to vary plugin parameters after the embedding
After the installation, you can log into your account at Elfsight and customize the configuration or interface of the plugin. All the changes are administered automatically.