A brief guideline on plugin setup on JQuery
A concise guideline for those who can deal with the administration panel and can make light alterations to website HTML code.
- Create a plugin in the editor;
- Pick a tariff (from free to premium);
- Obtain an installation code;
- Go to the admin panel of your JQuery website;
- Go to a desired page if you want to place the plugin on one page only, for example, the main page. Should you need to place the plugin on the footer, header, sidebar, or some other element, then find a n appropriate template;
- Save the alterations and see the results!
Below you can check more information about each step of the instruction, including screenshots and thorough descriptions. Address our support team to receive free help with embedding. It is available for all Elfsight users.
An extended tutorial on plugin integration on a JQuery website
A comprehensive instruction for each step.
Step 1: Create and adjust a plugin
The 1st phase – specify the interface and functions of your future visit.
• Cerate your plugin
• Decide on your service plan
We have numerous service plans from free to extensive. You can get the one that suits you most.
• Have your plugin installation code
Copy the plugin code, which you received at Elfsight Apps for further pasting it on the website.
Step 2: Embed the plugin on your JQuery website
The 2nd stage – insert the created plugin into the code of your page or template.
• Enter the plugin adding code
Go to a required page or a necessary template and put the plugin code which you got at Elfsight Apps. Save the change.
• This is it! Installation was successful
How do I vary plugin settings after the embedding?
Once you have done the installation, you can go to your account at Elfsight and adjust the configuration or look of the plugin there. All the changes are immediately applied automatically.