A short tutorial on plugin introducing on JQuery
A small manual for users who are acquainted with the admin panel and can apply small alterations to website HTML code.
- Create a custom plugin using the editor;
- Select a tariff (from free to unlimited);
- Receive a plugin embedding code;
- Open the administrator panel of your JQuery site
- Find a required page if there’s a need to embed the plugin on a single page, for instance, the main page. Should you need to embed the plugin on the footer, header, sidebar, or some other element, then go to the template. Insert the installation code there;
- Apply the alterations and check the results!
To get more info on each of the stages, thorough descriptions and screenshots, please check below. You are free to also contact support team and have free help with plugin adding (available for all Elfsight clients).
A comprehensive guideline on plugin embedding on a JQuery website
A full guide for every stage of the installation.
Step 1: Construct and customize a plugin
The 1st phase – set the interface and functionality of your plugin.
Create a desired plugin
Pick your tariff plan
We have numerous tariff plans from free to premium. You can pick the one which is the most suitable.
Receive your plugin installation code
Copy the plugin installation code which you received at Elfsight Apps, to insert it into the website.
Step 2: Add the plugin on your JQuery site
The 2nd phase – paste the created plugin into the code of your website page or template.
Add the plugin installation code
Enter your admin panel or HTML editor. Open the page on which you need the plugin or a required template and place the plugin code received at Elfsight Apps. Save the change.
Success! Installation was successful
How do I alter plugin parameters after the installation?
Following the installation, you can go to your account at Elfsight and adjust the design or look of the plugin there. All the alterations are applied automatically. Also see more about the plugin on jQquery Countdown Timer page.