A brief tutorial on plugin embedding on Joomla
A concise tutorial for those who can deal with the admin panel and can introduce light alterations to website HTML code.
- Create a plugin using the editor;
- Choose an appropriate payment plan (from free to unlimited);
- Obtain the plugin code;
- Go to the administrator panel of your Joomla website;
- Find a required page if you need to add the plugin on a single page, for instance, the main page. Should you need to add the plugin on the footer, header, sidebar, or some other element, then go to a required template. Insert the installation code there;
- Apply the changes and see the results!
To have more info on each of the steps, detailed descriptions and screenshots, please see the text below. You can as well contact support team and get free help with plugin embedding (available for all Elfsight users).
A detailed guideline on plugin embedding on a Joomla website
An extended manual for each step.
Step 1: Construct and personalize a plugin
The first step – set the appearance and functions.
Generate a required plugin
Pick a service plan
There are various service plans from free to premium. You are free to choose the one you need.
Receive a plugin installation code
Copy the plugin code that you has received at Elfsight Apps, for pasting it on the website.
Step 2: Publish the plugin on your Joomla site
The second point – paste the designed plugin into the code of your web page or template.
Reach website administrator panel
Authorize the required website to enter the editor and make the required code changes.
Add the plugin adding code
Open a required page or a necessary template and put the plugin code that you received at Elfsight Apps. Save the change.
Congratulations! Plugin publishing was successful
How do I tune plugin parameters after the plugin integration?
Once you have done the installation, you can enter your account at Elfsight and customize the parameters or interface of the plugin. All the adjustments are automatically applied on your website. Also see more about the extension on Joomla Countdown Timer page.