A concise guideline on extension installation on Joomla
A brief instruction for users who are able to deal with the administration panel and can introduce light changes to website HTML code.
- Configure a custom extension using the editor;
- Pick a tariff (from free to unlimited);
- Acquire a extension embedding code;
- Go to the admin panel of your Joomla website;
- If there’s a need to place the extension on a single page, for example, the main page, go to a desired page. In case you need to put the extension on the footer, header, sidebar, or some other element, then go to a n appropriate template;
- Save the alterations and see the results!
Below you will find more info about each step of the guide, with screenshots and detailed descriptions. Do not hesitate to address our support team to get free help with adding. It is available for all Elfsight users.
An extensive instruction on extension integration on a Joomla website
A full manual describing thoroughly each phase of the process.
Step 1: Construct and customize a plugin
The first step – create a extension by adjust the look and functions in the editor.
Design a required extension
Choose a tariff plan
Get one of our premium service plans for your website or test the extension with the help of the free plan.
Acquire a extension code necessary for further steps
Copy the extension installation code that you acquired at Elfsight Apps, to paste it on the website.
Step 2: Add the extension on a Joomla site
The second step – paste the created extension into the code of your web page or template.
Open website administrator panel
Get authorized in the required site to reach the editor and bring the required code alterations.
Add the extension embedding code
Enter the page on which you want the extension or a necessary template and place the extension code received at Elfsight Apps there. Save the change.
Success! Extension embedding was successful
How to adjust extension settings after the installation?
Following the installation, you can customize the design or look of the extension by logging into your account at Elfsight. All the adjustments are implemented automatically straight away.