Step 1: Building and setting a widget
Use the guide: build Twitter Timeline in the widget editor on the basis of a template that you choose:
- Choose: Sidebar widget template.
- Depending on your case, vary, activate or deactivate available elements: Author, date, Likes, Shares, and other Tweet elements. Choose the quantity of displayed Tweets; the number and size of columns of your feed; select the source of content (profile, hashtag or testimonials) in general templates.
- The widget includes custom css field available, where you can implement your own personalization
Apply all alterations.
Step 2: Embed the widget to your site
Enter a page or template, where you want your Twitter Timeline and put the code copied at Elfsight apps.
Having issue with installation or personalization of the widget? Get in touch with our customer support and they will be glad to help you.
How do I personalize the widget after I have embedded it?
After you have embedded the widget to your website, you are free to adjust the content and style settings of the widget from your account at Elfsight apps. All the changes that you introduce, will be automatically applied to the widget on your site.
Why Elfsight Apps?
- The 100% widgets for your site;
- Free unlimited time support for all customers;
- Fast and easy widget installation.
Elfsight widgets are your choice if you’re looking for a really effective tool for your online business or project. Get the best widgets to help you grow!