Step 1: Generating and customizing a widget
Follow these installation steps: generate Twitter Live Feed in the editor based on a available template:
- Choose: Hashtag Feed or Tweets Grid template.
- If necessary, adjust, activate or turn off the available elements: Author, date, Likes, Shares, and other Tweet elements. Choose the quantity of Tweets to be displayed; the number and size of columns of your feed; enter the source of content (profile, hashtag or testimonials) in common templates.
- You can also use custom CSS field available, where you can use your unique personalization.
Apply all changes.
Step 2: Publish the widget on your website
Enter a page or template to embed the Live Twitter widget. Paste the code that you saved at Elfsight apps.
Pick your CMS or website builder on the list and make steps based on a swift guide: Adobe Muse, BigCommerce, Blogger, Drupal, Joomla, jQuery, iFrame, Magento, HTML, ModX, OpenCart, Shopify, Squarespace, Webflow, Webnode, Weebly, Wix, WordPress.
Experiencing problems with setup or customization of the widget? Contact our customer service and they will be happy to provide help you.
Can I change the settings of my widget following its integration on my website?
After you have integrated the widget to your site, you can adjust the content and style settings of the widget from your account at Elfsight apps. All the adjustments that you make, will be automatically applied to the widget on your website.
Why Elfsight Apps?
- The 100% widgets for your site;
- Free unlimited-time support for all customers;
- Fast and effortless widget creating.
Pick Elfsight widgets if you’re looking for a truly effective tool for your online business or project. Have the best widgets to help you reach more!