Embed PowerPoint on website
In what way can I use PowerPoint Template?A PowerPoint widget is a tool allowing you to add files in PPT, PPTX and other formats. It is unnecessary to code: merely rearrange visually and incorporate all elements in the free live configurator. Establish the widget parameters within seconds and make a popup that attracts the greatest attention. You can add a file embed widget anywhere you want:
- Share the widget via a link (on an individual page).
- Personal blogs (Ghost, Blogger and many others).
- Website on any CMS (Wix, Squarespace, WordPress etc.)
- Social platforms (Facebook Page, Tumblr etc.)
- Ecommerce website (BigCommerce, Magento, Shopify).
How can I add Powerpoint File to the website?
To embed the widget, you don’t need to have any programming experience or special skills.
- Register in Elfsight service via the demo so that you could have the preset template;
- Note the installation code, that you will see in your account at Elfsight Apps;
- Insert the code to the chosen page or into the website template code;
- Apply the changes. You are done!
At any time you need to introduce some changes into your widget, you are welcome to do it in your personal profile at Elfsight Apps. You don’t have to make changes to the website code.
It is possible to insert the widget everywhere there is an opportunity to paste custom code or code in iFrame.
Yes, we provide free setting and installation advice.
You are free to adapt any picked template the way you wish by means of our free demo. There’s an option to change size of the font, colors, text alignment, layout and behavior of the widget.