How can I use Thanksgiving countdown timer?A countdown widget is a timer for a website which is unnecessary to program: smoothly modify visually and incorporate all elements in the live configurator. Configure the widget in just minutes and build a popup that attracts the highest attention. There’s an opportunity to add a countdown widget anywhere you wish:
- Website on any CMS (WordPress, Wix, Squarespace etc.)
- Social platforms (Tumblr, Facebook Page etc.)
- Personal blogs (Blogger, Ghost and many others).
- Share the widget via a link (on an individual page).
- Ecommerce website (BigCommerce, Shopify, Magento).
Thanksgiving Countdown Timer template
Try this reday-to-use timer widget to create the atmosphere of a warming family holiday on your website.
How can I add a Thanksgiving timer to my website?
To integrate the widget, you don’t need to have any specific capabilities or programming experience.
- Create an account in the service via the demo so that you could start using the all set template;
- Copy the installation code, that can be found in your account at Elfsight Apps;
- Paste the code into the site theme or to the selected page;
- Make sure to save the edits. Ready!
Each time you need to introduce some changes into your widget, do it in your personal profile at Elfsight Apps. There’s no need to alter the website code.
You are welcome to tailor any picked template the way you want by means of our online configurator. There’s an opportunity to edit text alignment, colors, layout, size of the font and behavior of the widget.
You will be able to paste the widget everywhere there is an opportunity to add code in iFrame or HTML code.
Yes, we offer free installation and setting help.
Set up your stylish popup with Thanksgiving template right now!
Our online demo offers well-developed design customization, so you were able to see the result of your adjustments right away.