Drupal Weather module
Elfsight Weather widget is a quick and adjustable website plugin to show the fresh weather information for any required point on the map. Insert a district using the name, ZIP or the coordinates. Website audience can now check the fresh info on the temperature, pressure, humidity percentage, and active weather. Our widget includes a feature to display hourly or daily forecast. You can personalize the interface using weather-themed background and the feature to choose your own colors.
Improve user experience with an informative weather widget on your website.
The construction of the widget takes place within the Elfsight service and you do not need to learn coding. Use the active demo to design your personal tool, acquire the code and embed it to your website.
We have lots of adjustment opportunities: full-size widgets for adding into the content section, floating widgets for scrolling opportunities, layouts for the footer of your website, header and all sorts of vertical possibilities for website sidebars and menus.
You can create any widget’s variations. There are a plethora of layouts applicable in the editor, and all of them may be easily customized the way you need.
Here’s a list of all the functions of Weather widget. They are available directly in the editor and they will help you shape the widget exactly for your use-case.
- 3 ways of adding the place: the name, the ZIP code, or the coordinates;
- Over 30 languages supported to display weather info in the language your audience speak;
- Five variants of the widget configuration for diverse use-cases;
- The ability to demonstrate the daily forecast for the week ahead with dates;
- Show hour-by-hour weather for the next 12 hours.
How to add Weather module to Drupal website?
Simply take several steps described below to integrate the tool on Drupal.
- Perform our free configurator and start forming your unique Weather module.
Specify the preferable form and specifications of the module and save the edits.
- Acquire the unique code which appears in the box on Elfsight Apps.
After the generation of your module is complete, copy the exclusive code in the emerged popup and keep it for later usage.
- Enter on using the tool on Drupal website.
Place the code copied recently into your website and save the improvements.
- You’re done! The embedding is successfully accomplished.
Go your page to observe how’s the tool operating.
Don’t think twice to contact Elfsight clients support should you need assistance or have questions. Our specialists will give a helping hand with every request.