Drupal Weather module
Elfsight Weather is a quick and adjustable website plugin to show the fresh weather information for any required point on the map. Insert a district using the name, ZIP or the coordinates. Website audience can now check the fresh info on the temperature, pressure, humidity percentage, and active weather. Our widget includes a feature to display hourly or daily forecast. You can personalize the interface using weather-themed background and the feature to choose your own colors.
Improve user experience with an informative weather widget on your website.
Here’s a list of all the functions of Weather widget. They are available directly in the editor and they will help you shape the widget exactly for your use-case.
- 3 ways of adding the place: the name, the ZIP code, or the coordinates;
- Over 30 languages supported to display weather info in the language your audience speak;
- Five variants of the widget configuration for diverse use-cases;
- The ability to demonstrate the daily forecast for the week ahead with dates;
- Show hour-by-hour weather for the next 12 hours.
How to add Weather module to Drupal website?
To integrate the widget, simply apply the instructions below
- Download the module and install it to the site
On Weather page, find the file and download it. Go to «Extend» tab of your admin panel and ambed the module to your Drupal site.
- Customize the module
Find the list of the modules, choose Weather module and click it. Here you are free to embed required data and modify the look. Acquire the unique code from the appeared notification. Copy it for further use.
- Publish the module on your webpage
In the «Content» section, find the page you want to display the plugin on and insert the saved code there. Save the edits.
Enter your Drupal site, to check your results!
Don’t think twice to contact Elfsight clients support should you need assistance or have questions. Our specialists will give a helping hand with every request.