Drupal Weather module
Elfsight Weather is a quick and adjustable website plugin to show the fresh weather information for any required point on the map. Insert a district using the name, ZIP or the coordinates. Website audience can now check the fresh info on the temperature, pressure, humidity percentage, and active weather. Our widget includes a feature to display hourly or daily forecast. You can personalize the interface using weather-themed background and the feature to choose your own colors.
Improve user experience with an informative weather widget on your website.
Here’s a list of all the functions of Weather widget. They are available directly in the editor and they will help you shape the widget exactly for your use-case.
- 3 ways of adding the place: the name, the ZIP code, or the coordinates;
- Over 30 languages supported to display weather info in the language your audience speak;
- Five variants of the widget configuration for diverse use-cases;
- The ability to demonstrate the daily forecast for the week ahead with dates;
- Show hour-by-hour weather for the next 12 hours.
How to add Weather module to Drupal website?
To integrate the widget, simply apply the instructions below
- Manage our free demo and start shaping your custom module.
Find the preferable look and functionality of the module and save all the edits.
- Copy the personal code revealed in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the creation of your personal module is done, copy the individual code in the emerged box and save it for future need.
- Initiate employment of the module on Drupal web page.
Paste the code saved recently in your web page and apply the modifications.
- The setup is fully performed.
Visit your site to see in action the work of the module.
Don’t think twice to contact Elfsight clients support should you need assistance or have questions. Our specialists will give a helping hand with every request.