HTML Weather widget
Elfsight Weather is a fast and very adjustable website plugin which demonstrates the relevant weather conditions for a selected location. Insert a district using the title, ZIP or the coordinates. Website audience will see the latest info on the temperature, air pressure, humidity, and weather elements. There’s a feature to demonstrate the forecast for the week ahead or for the next twelve hours. The widget also includes weather-themed background and the feature to choose any colors.
Achieve an improved user experience with an informative weather widget on your page.
Here you can see all the features of Weather widget. They are available directly in the editor and they will help you configure the widget most suitable for your needs.
- Three ways to enter the place: by the name, the ZIP code, or the coordinates;
- More than 30 languages included to demonstrate weather info in the language your audience speak;
- Five variants of the widget configuration for diverse use-cases;
- The ability to display the day-to-day forecast for the week ahead with dates;
- Add hourly forecast for the nearest twelve hours.
How do I embed Weather widget on HTML website?
To embed plugin, follow the guidelines below
- Build your personal Weather plugin
Managing our free configurator, create a plugin with a preferable design and functional traits.
- Get the personal code to publish the plugin
After you have set up your widget, you will obtain your installation code from the appeared window on Elfsight Apps. Copy this code.
- Add the plugin on your HTML site
Find the area where you plan to display the plugin and add the saved code there. Publish the results.
- Setup is finished
Enter your site, to see your plugin.
Don’t hesitate to address our customer support in case you need advice or having queries. Our specialists will be happy to help with every enquiry.