jQuery Weather plugin
Elfsight Weather is an uncomplicated and very adjustable website widget to display the fresh weather situation for any location. Add the place by the title, ZIP code or the coordinates. Your audience will see the updated info on the temperature, air pressure, humidity, and active weather. The widget has an option to demonstrate hourly or daily forecast. The widget also features themed background and the possibility to choose any colors.
Make it easier for clients to order their outdoor events with the weather forecast in view!
Here you can see all the functional traits of Weather widget. You can manage them right in the editor and they will help you configure the widget fit for your needs.
- 3 ways to enter the location: by the name, the ZIP code, or the coordinates;
- Over 30 languages supported to show weather details in your native tongue;
- Five types of the widget configuration for various use-cases;
- The option to demonstrate the day-to-day forecast for a week with dates;
- Add hour-by-hour weather for the next 12 hours.
How can I embed Weather plugin on my jQuery site?
To embed the widget, simply take the following fast steps
- Generate your personal Weather plugin
By means of our free demo, get a plugin with a preferable look and functionality.
- Acquire the individual code to publish the plugin
After you have configured your widget, you will acquire your installation code from the appeared notification on Elfsight Apps. Copy the code for later use.
- The plugin on your jQuery website
Pick the area where you need to place the plugin and paste the copied code there. Apply the changes.
- Congratulations! You have just set up the widget!
Enter your site, to view your plugin.
Don’t hesitate to communicate to Elfsight clients support when you need advice or having issues. Our specialists will give a helping hand with every request.