Drupal Event Calendar module
The Calendar widget is a remarkable tool which allows you effortlessly share your events with your audience. It has plenty of options for showing upcoming activities the most stately way. Personalize it to merge the design with your website’s aesthetics. Form multiple number of events, add tags, upload your custom pictures and videos, and keep your users notified about your schedule.
Elfsight Events Calendar module may help you effortlessly display your upcoming events and increase the engagement level on your website.
Here you can see all the features of Drupal Event Calendar. They are available right in the editor and they will help you create the widget most suitable for your case.
- Use flexible content options to comprehend the tool for your type of activities.
- Help users add your events to their commonly used apps.
- Form different types of events, specify locations and add hosts.
- Categorize all your events and confer them tags.
- Choose between four layout options.
How to add Event Calendar module to Drupal?
To integrate widget, just follow the guidelines below.
- Employ our free demo and start forming your unique module.
Specify the preferable design and performance of the module and save all the modifications.
- Get the unique code shown in the box on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the generation of your module is complete, copy the individual code in the appearing popup and keep it for future usage.
- Start using the module on your Drupal website.
Embed the code you’ve copied recently into your page and save the improvements.
- The installation is successfully ended.
Visit your site to observe the functioning of the module.
You are welcome to contact our customer service in case you need assistance or having something to ask. Our specialists will be glad to assist with every request.