Drupal Event Calendar module
The Calendar widget is a remarkable tool which allows you effortlessly share your events with your audience. It has plenty of options for showing upcoming activities the most stately way. Personalize it to merge the design with your website’s aesthetics. Form multiple number of events, add tags, upload your custom pictures and videos, and keep your users notified about your schedule.
Elfsight Events Calendar module may help you effortlessly display your upcoming events and increase the engagement level on your website.
Here you can see all the features of Drupal Event Calendar. They are available right in the editor and they will help you create the widget most suitable for your case.
- Use flexible content options to comprehend the tool for your type of activities.
- Help users add your events to their commonly used apps.
- Form different types of events, specify locations and add hosts.
- Categorize all your events and confer them tags.
- Choose between four layout options.
How to add Event Calendar module to Drupal?
Simply follow the instructions below to embed the Event Calendar plugin on Drupal.
- Open our free editor and start building your personalised Event Calendar module.
Specify the preferred design and aspects of the module and apply the edits.
- Receive the personal code which is shown in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
When the establishing of your personal tool is done, copy the exclusive code at the appearing box and keep it for later occasion.
- Start using the module on Drupal website.
Enter the code you’ve copied before into your website and apply the corrections.
- You’re done! The embedding is successfully ended.
Go to your site to take a look at the work of the module.
You are welcome to contact our customer service in case you need assistance or having something to ask. Our specialists will be glad to assist with every request.