Drupal Event Calendar module
The Calendar widget is a remarkable tool which allows you effortlessly share your events with your audience. It has plenty of options for showing upcoming activities the most stately way. Personalize it to merge the design with your website’s aesthetics. Form multiple number of events, add tags, upload your custom pictures and videos, and keep your users notified about your schedule.
Elfsight Events Calendar module may help you effortlessly display your upcoming events and increase the engagement level on your website.
Here you can see all the features of Drupal Event Calendar. They are available right in the editor and they will help you create the widget most suitable for your case.
- Use flexible content options to comprehend the tool for your type of activities.
- Help users add your events to their commonly used apps.
- Form different types of events, specify locations and add hosts.
- Categorize all your events and confer them tags.
- Choose between four layout options.
How to add Event Calendar module to Drupal?
To integrate widget, just follow the guidelines below.
- Download the module and add it to the website
On the page of Elfsight Calendar, click the attached file and download it. Enter «Extend» tab of your admin panel and add the module to your website.
- Design the module
In the list of your modules, pick the Calendar and click it. Now you are free to add selected data and modify the template. Get your installation code from the appearing notification. Copy the code.
- Reveal the module on your website
In the «Content» tab, pick the page you plan to place the widget to and insert the copied code there. Publish the edits.
- The integration is successful!
Visit your Drupal website, to view your widget!
You are welcome to contact our customer service in case you need assistance or having something to ask. Our specialists will be glad to assist with every request.