OpenCart Twitter Feed extension
Using Elfsight Twitter module, it’s surprisingly easy to put Twitter Feed or collected Tweets on an OpenCart site. Lift your visitor activity and grow client trust, by displaying a Twitter timeline or boasting users’ testimonials Tweets about your products or services. The most valuable advantages of Elfsight Twitter for a site are preset templates for diverse use-cases and lots of parameters along with flexible design.
Strengthen user engagement and trust to your website
- Lift engagement rate.
Insert lively and vibrant content of one of the top social media on your website to attract clients’ attention. Achieve a better rate of activity on your site.
- Start having more followers.
Interactive Elfsight Twitter Feed enables users to retweet, reply, and follow your account without leaving your website. So you can have an additional source of followers and make your Twitter community bigger.
- Elevate trust with testimonials Tweets.
Pick the best customer testimonials about your business from Twitter and present them on your website to strengthen customer confidence and make your offers look attractive for your users.
The most important features of Elfsight module, which make it a perfect OpenCart instrument for adding Twitter:
- Display Tweets from your own account or select by hashtag;
- Hide the header to show only Tweets;
- Retweets indication in the feed;
- A special icon to mark verified accounts;
- Following and Followers counts in the header.
How to add Twitter Feed module to OpenCart website
Simply apply the instructions below to insert the widget on OpenCart.
- Employ our free demo and start forming your customized widget.
Determine the preferred interface and aspects of the extension and save the edits.
- Copy your unique code revealed in the window on Elfsight Apps.
After the establishing of your personal Twitter Feed is finished, copy the personal code at the appearing popup and keep it for further use.
- Enter on using the widget on OpenCart site.
Place the code you’ve copied before in your website and apply the edits.
- You’re done! The setup is fully ended.
Visit your website to see in action how’s the tool operating.
Having any difficulties with installation or adjusting? Make an enquiry at our support service or read the full text of the manual and finish the adding yourself.