OpenCart Twitter Feed extension
Using Elfsight Twitter module, it’s surprisingly easy to put Twitter Feed or collected Tweets on an OpenCart site. Lift your visitor activity and grow client trust, by displaying a Twitter timeline or boasting users’ testimonials Tweets about your products or services. The most valuable advantages of Elfsight Twitter for a site are preset templates for diverse use-cases and lots of parameters along with flexible design.
Strengthen user engagement and trust to your website
- Lift engagement rate.
Insert lively and vibrant content of one of the top social media on your website to attract clients’ attention. Achieve a better rate of activity on your site.
- Start having more followers.
Interactive Elfsight Twitter Feed enables users to retweet, reply, and follow your account without leaving your website. So you can have an additional source of followers and make your Twitter community bigger.
- Elevate trust with testimonials Tweets.
Pick the best customer testimonials about your business from Twitter and present them on your website to strengthen customer confidence and make your offers look attractive for your users.
The most important features of Elfsight module, which make it a perfect OpenCart instrument for adding Twitter:
- Display Tweets from your own account or select by hashtag;
- Hide the header to show only Tweets;
- Retweets indication in the feed;
- A special icon to mark verified accounts;
- Following and Followers counts in the header.
How to add Twitter Feed module to OpenCart website
It’s not necessary to have competence in programming or a lot of time, to install the extension. Just 4 easy steps and 3 minutes.
- Employ our free configurator and start building your custom-built extension.
Find the preferred look and features of the extension and save all the corrections.
- Get the personal code revealed in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
After the configuration of your extension is finished, copy the exclusive code from the appearing window and save it for further need.
- Enter on using the extension on your OpenCart website.
Paste the code saved recently into your website and apply the adjustments.
- The installation is successfully performed.
Visit your website to take a look at how’s the extension running.
Having any difficulties with installation or adjusting? Make an enquiry at our support service or read the full text of the manual and finish the adding yourself.