OpenCart Social Media Feed extension
Elfsight Social Feed for OpenCart is an exclusive extension for promoting not just items, but emotions and experiences. With it you can form customized feed consisting of the content from diverse social media: Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, YouTube, Vimeo – and display it straight on your website. Develop a gallery or products catalogue in a few minutes! Exert the absolute control over a demonstrated content with different filter options and weed out spam and any undesired content using manual moderation. Fully responsive online-configurator offers you numerous templates to choose.
Make your site more efficient for e-commerce aims with the help of Social Wall
View the list of the most powerful features:
- Show your social media content from multiple sources.
- Eliminate any spam and unwilling content with manual moderation mode.
- Place the Follow button on the widget posts.
- Make your posts show in a pop-up mode.
How to add Social Media Feed extension to my OpenCart website?
Simply take these steps given below to start working with the tool.
- Launch our free demo and start shaping your unique extension.
Determine the selected look and parameters of the widget and apply the corrections.
- Receive your unique code which is shown in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
When the configuration of your widget is complete, copy the exclusive code from the appearing box and keep it for future need.
- Commence utilization of the Social Wall extension on your OpenCart site.
Paste the code copied before into your website and save the corrections.
- The installation is successfully performed.
Visit your page to check the performance of the plugin.
On the condition of confronting questions or coming across some difficulties, please reach out to our support team. Our people will be happy to resolve all the questions you may have with the product.
Is there a method for adding Social Feed to my OpenCart web page without coding?
Elfsight company provides a SaaS solution that lets people establish a Social Feed plugin yourself, find out how simple the process is:
- Go to the online Editor to build a Social Feed plugin you would like to see on OpenCart site.
- Click on one of the ready-made templates and adapt the Social Feed settings, change the layout and color scheme, include your content without any coding skills.
- Click to save the Social Feed and get plugin’s code for installation, that can be added in the OpenCart web page free of charge.
Working in the straightforward Configurator every internet user can create Social Feed plugin and readily add to their OpenCart site. You shouldn’t get a paid subscription or submit your card credentials to enter our Editor. If you face any obstacles at any step, please go ahead and address our customer support.