Facebook Feed extension for Opencart
Display your Facebook content in our advanced module – Facebook Feed. News feed, video, photos – you can be sure your readers will never skip a single piece of your content. Trendy interface with real elements of Facebook will catch the eye and give you an opportunity to not only hold current clients on the site, but also attract new Facebook subscribers.
Level up your social media marketing to a height never seen before using OpenCart Facebook extension.
- Make visitors stay on the site. Show social and interactive elements, which entice attention of readers, to hold them on the page and provide more info about your items or company.
- Develop your Facebook page. Add Facebook images and video not only for visitors of the social media, but right away for attracting visitors from the site to your Facebook page. Insert recognizable posts or images to start having new subscribers right now!
- All Facebook in 1 module. All content of Facebook in a single module: show news with feedback, shares or any Facebook reactions; Shape photo and video galleries on the site using Facebook albums.
Some amazing features, which transform our Facebook Feed into a valuable extension for any OpenCart website.
- 2 Facebook sources supported: pages, profiles;
- Customizable pop-ups with switchable elements: author, likes count, shares count, comments;
- Videos with switchable info: description, likes count, comments count;
- Switch the header on or off;
- 12 popular languages supported.
How to add Facebook Feed module to OpenCart website
Study our tutorial, to finish installation. This will take you only 3 minutes and doesn’t suppose skills in programming.
- Acquire the extension install it to the website.
Define the desired version of the module and download its file. Next, integrate it into your website via «Extension Installer» in the administrator panel.
- Generate the extension.
In «Extensions» section, indicate filter by module and open Facebook Feed. After that, specify desired parameters of the interface and functions.
- Insert the module to the site.
Choose the needed page, insert the code there and publish all the changes.
- Installation is finished.
Visit the website, to check your app!
Do you require more detailed help? Study an extensive tutorial or leave your message to our customer support, and we will be glad to offer a solution.