Facebook Feed extension for Opencart
Display your Facebook content in our advanced module – Facebook Feed. News feed, video, photos – you can be sure your readers will never skip a single piece of your content. Trendy interface with real elements of Facebook will catch the eye and give you an opportunity to not only hold current clients on the site, but also attract new Facebook subscribers.
Level up your social media marketing to a height never seen before using OpenCart Facebook extension.
- Make visitors stay on the site. Show social and interactive elements, which entice attention of readers, to hold them on the page and provide more info about your items or company.
- Develop your Facebook page. Add Facebook images and video not only for visitors of the social media, but right away for attracting visitors from the site to your Facebook page. Insert recognizable posts or images to start having new subscribers right now!
- All Facebook in 1 module. All content of Facebook in a single module: show news with feedback, shares or any Facebook reactions; Shape photo and video galleries on the site using Facebook albums.
Some amazing features, which transform our Facebook Feed into a valuable extension for any OpenCart website.
- 2 Facebook sources supported: pages, profiles;
- Customizable pop-ups with switchable elements: author, likes count, shares count, comments;
- Videos with switchable info: description, likes count, comments count;
- Switch the header on or off;
- 12 popular languages supported.
How to add Facebook Feed module to OpenCart website
Study our tutorial, to finish installation. This will take you only 3 minutes and doesn’t suppose skills in programming.
- Launch our free demo and start creating your custom extension.
Determine the suitable interface and characteristics of the extension and apply all the corrections.
- Acquire your unique code appearing in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
When the configuration of your extension is finished, copy your code at the appeared box and save it for future need.
- Initiate applying of the extension on your OpenCart website.
Place the code saved before into your web page and apply the modifications.
- The installation is successfully performed.
Open your website to review how’s the extension running.
Do you require more detailed help? Study an extensive tutorial or leave your message to our customer support, and we will be glad to offer a solution.