Joomla Twitter Feed module
With Elfsight Twitter module, it’s perfectly easy to put Twitter feed or certain Tweets on a Joomla website. Elevate user engagement and develop higher customer trust, by publishing your Twitter timeline or boasting users’ testimonials Tweets about your business. The strongest benefits of Elfsight Twitter widget for any website are ready templates for any use-cases and different options along with adaptable design.
Strengthen engagement rate of your website and make it credible for your visitors
- Hold visitors on the site.
Make your clients stay on the page for a longer time, demonstrating certain Tweets on trendy topics or involve them into your Twitter-promoted promos.
- Increase followers.
Interactive Elfsight Twitter feed enables customers to subscribe for your account right from your site. So you can have another source of followers and widen your Twitter community.
- Raise customer trust using testimonials from Twitter.
Choose the best client testimonials about your business from Twitter and display them on your site to raise customer confidence and make your products and services look tempting for your audience.
The most precious advantages of our widget, which make it the most valuable extension for setting up on Joomla:
- Feed or Testimonials type of the presentation;
- Set widget height or leave it adaptive to content height;
- Retweets indication in the feed;
- A special icon to mark verified accounts;
- Retweet count, like count in Tweets.
How to add Twitter Feed module to Joomla
Installation time is approximately 80 sec., and it doesn’t require experience in development.
- Employ our free demo and start building your unique extension.
Find the selected look and features of the extension and save all the edits.
- Get the personal code shown in the box on Elfsight Apps.
When the establishing of your personal extension is complete, copy your code from the emerged window and save it for further use.
- Enter on using the extension on Joomla website.
Embed the code copied recently in your site and save the improvements.
- You’re done! The integration is fully performed.
Visit your website to see how’s the extension performing.
Are there any issues or questions appeared during the integration of the module? Write to our support team with thorough explanation of your problem, and our team will do their best to help or it may be useful to read a detailed tutorial.