A concise guideline on extension introducing on OpenCart
A short tutorial for those who know how to deal with the administration panel and can introduce small alterations to website HTML code.
- Generate a extension using the editor;
- Pick a suitable tariff plan (from free to unlimited);
- Acquire an installation code;
- Go to the admin panel of your OpenCart site;
- Go to a desired page if there’s a need to add the extension on a single page, for example, the main page. In case you need to integrate the extension on the footer, header, sidebar, or some other element, then find an appropriate template;
- Save the alterations and see the results!
For more information on each of the stages, detailed descriptions and screenshots, please see below. You are free to also get in touch with customer support and have free help with extension integration (available for all Elfsight clients).
A comprehensive tutorial on extension adding on a OpenCart website
An extensive manual for each phase.
Step 1: Design and customize your extension
The first phase – design the look and functions.
Construct a necessary extension
Receive your extension code
Copy the extension code that you has received at Elfsight Apps, to paste it on the website.
Step 2: Place the extension on a OpenCart site
The second phase – place the designed extension into the code of your web page or template.
Enter the admin panel
Get authorized in your website to go to the editor and make the required code adjustments.
Add the extension embedding code
Reach the page on which you wish to have the extension or a necessary template and insert the extension code constructed at Elfsight Apps. Apply the changes.
This is it! Installation was successful
How do I tune the extension after the embedding?
Following the extension installation, you can log into your account at Elfsight and adjust the configuration or style of the extension. All the adjustments are immediately automatically administered.