Magento Twitter Feed
Elfsight Twitter Feed is an adaptive extension, allowing you to insert Twitter feed or collected Tweets on your Magento website. You can display your newsfeed Twitter or unveil testimonial Tweets to lift user engagement and achieve higher customer trust. What makes our extension one of the coolest of its kind for any site is a big number of options, preset templates ready for any use-cases and its adjustable design.
Raise engagement level of your website and make it trustworthy for your users
- Keep your audience on the website.
Keep your audience on your site for a longer time, revealing carefully selected Tweets on related topics or involve them into your Twitter-promoted contests.
- Grow the number of followers.
Interactive Elfsight Twitter feed enables clients to subscribe to your account straight from your site. So you can use one more source of followers and grow your Twitter community.
- Boost trust with testimonials Tweets.
Pick the best client testimonials about your business from Twitter and unveil them on your site to elevate the level of credibility and make your items look even more attractive for your users.
Major pros of Elfsight extension, which help it to become a leading solution for displaying on Magento:
- Display Tweets from your own account or select by hashtag;
- Choose full or compact header layout;
- All Tweet actions supported: reply, retweet, like;
- Tweets display limit in the feed;
- Retweet count, Like count in Tweets.
How to add Twitter extension to Magento
Our extension features easy integration and will not require experience in web programming. To follow the tutorial, you will need not more than a couple of minutes.
- Launch our free configurator and start building your custom extension.
Choose the preferred look and characteristics of the extension and save all the modifications.
- Receive your personal code popping up in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
After the establishing of your extension is complete, copy the personal code at the appeared popup and keep it for later use.
- Initiate applying of the extension on your Magento website.
Paste the code saved before into your page and apply the corrections.
- You’re done! The setup is fully performed.
Open your website to examine how’s the extension operating.
Experiencing any difficulties, while displaying or adjusting the extension? Check the comprehensive guide on embedding of extension or leave an enquiry at our Support Center.