WordPress Testimonials Slider plugin
Testimonials slider is a simple plugin for demonstrating feedback of your clients on your own site. You are free to use different types of social proof to make the reviews trustworthy: author’s name, photo, logo of the business, and even a link to the website.
Level up confidence in your products by demonstrating your satisfied customers.
- Increase your conversion up to 200%.
Show real feedback and make it the main point of your message to customers. Revealing the reviews right where clients make their decision about buying from your service or registration on your website.
- Loyalty of your visitors.
One of your users left a really convincing feedback about your business? Get the maximum use of it and reveal your gratefulness, showing it on the website.
- Additional social proof.
A link from feedback to Facebook, Google or the author’s site is a detail, which will contribute to higher credibility and confirm your business is trusted by real people.
The most valuable features, which make our customer Testimonials Slider the best plugin for any WordPress website.
- Choose one of the six ready testimonial templates;
- Use caption for company name, position and other data;
- Place a link to author’s website for more trust;
- Choose Slider or Grid layout depending on your needs.
How to add Testimonials plugin to WordPress website
Our plugin is uncomplicated in terms of setup and doesn’t require any knowledge in web-developing. Accomplishing of the tutorial will only take 1 minute.
- Perform our free demo and start working with your customized plugin.
Determine the desirable interface and functional traits of the plugin and save all the corrections.
- Copy your personal code demonstrated in the window on Elfsight Apps.
After the customization of your personal plugin is done, copy your code in the emerged window and save it for later use.
- Initiate applying of the plugin on WordPress website.
Enter the code copied recently in your website and save the improvements.
- Done! The integration is fully performed.
Go your site to examine how’s the plugin performing.
Encounter any difficulties while adding or adjusting customer testimonials? Check a detailed tutorial on How to add Testimonials Slider plugin to WordPress or address our Support Center.