WordPress Facebook Reviews plugin
Reveal your client reviews from Facebook on the site by means of Elfsight Facebook Reviews and boast your trustworthiness. Site visitors will learn what customers say about your business on Facebook in a widget with clean design and authentic Facebook elements. The interface is adjustable and has star rating, author data, switchable elements, and ready layout and template options. Using Elfsight Facebook Reviews, you can reveal a button for posting new reviews and attract customer feedback.
Display what audience post about your business on Facebook and boost the level of trustworthiness!
- Increase perceived value of your products demonstrating the best reviews
Use filters to conceal all negative reviews and make viewers doubtless about the excellence of your items.
- Attract more purchases showing your high rating
Show your superb rating and excellent reviews to prove your items are worth buying and attract new purchases.
- Achieve a clearer understanding of your offers
Presenting your items through the eyes of clients will help users build right understanding.
Here’s a list of basic features of Elfsight widget which make it a must-have plugin for WordPress:
- 22 predefined languages supported;
- Classic or Masonry types of Grid layout;
- Three review templates: Classic, Bubble, Spotlight;
- Review request button to redirect on Facebook page;
- Editable widget title with adjustable font size and weight;
How to add Facebook Reviews to WordPress website
Generate your own widget via our short guide. You don’t need to have knowledge in development and average duration of the operation will be around 80 seconds.
- Get and add the plugin
On the plugin page, press «Add to Cart», to buy the plugin. After that, enter the admin panel of WordPress website and on «Plugins» tab, embed the plugin.
- Create the plugin
Variate the parameters of the interface to your taste and get the code for adding the plugin to the website.
- Display the code on the site
Define the page where to set the widget and insert the plugin code there. Save all the changes.
- The integrating is successful!
Visit site to see your plugin!
Queries occurred while applying the instruction? Leave a message to our support center or see an extensive text of the instruction and finish the setting yourself.