WordPress Google Reviews plugin
If you wish to display your appreciation among users and convince website visitors that your offers are worth purchasing, Elfsight Google Reviews is right for you. With the help of our widget, you can embed client reviews from Google on your site with details about their authors, use filters to demonstrate only positive, show ratings and review-request button, which will take users on your Google account, so that they can leave their review.
You can integrate the widget in any page of your site, or paste it into the website template, so it will be published on all pages. Reviews are effective on product pages or About Us page, where you need to display your high appraisal.
Reviews from real people are flawlessly credible to your site clients and demonstrate them that your company can be trusted. High rating and positive testimonials may help strengthen purchases on your site. In addition, redirect button can contribute to increasing the amount of customer reviews about your business on Google.
It takes two minutes of time to do it. Installation is extremely speedy, free, and without-coding.
You can embed the widget on your site right via our service. To make it, see a short installation guide hereafter on this page.
To get a clear understanding of the widget, you can look through the list of the primary traits. They make this widget incredibly efficient for your website:
- 3 predefined filters: by type, exclude by, and quantity of reviews for displaying;
- 4 predefined of layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- An opportunity to turn on/off the header of the widget;
- Review request button gets users to the Google page;
- Six customizable elements of the reviews: author name and photo, recommendation, date, Google icon, and star rating;
- Two alternatives of scenarios of review request refusal: demonstrate a text message or hide away the button.
Discover how to integrate the Google Reviews into your WordPress website
The following actions are the only thing you need to set up the widget on your web page. It is going to take a couple of minutes of time and doesn’t involve coding.
- Construct your personalized Google Reviews plugin
By means of our free demo, create a plugin with design and functionality.
- Copy the personal code to display the plugin
After you have set up your widget, you will get your installation code from the appearing window on Elfsight Apps. Copy it.
- Embed the plugin on your WordPress site
Pick the area you would like to add the plugin to and insert the copied code there. Publish the edits.
- Setup is complete
Visit the store, to take a look at your testimonials.
Still have doubts? Or experiencing problems? Simply send your request to our customer service and they will help with any question.