WordPress Google Reviews plugin
If you wish to display your appreciation among users and convince website visitors that your offers are worth purchasing, Elfsight Reviews is right for you. With the help of our plugin, you can embed client reviews from Google on your website with details about their authors, use filters to demonstrate only positive, show ratings and review-request button, which will take users on your Google account, so that they can leave their testimonial.
You can add the plugin to any page of your website, or paste it into the template, so it will be published on all pages. Customer Reviews are effective on product pages or About Us page, where you need to display your high appraisal.
Reviews from real people are flawlessly credible to your site clients and demonstrate them that your company can be trusted. High rating and positive testimonials may help strengthen purchases on your site. In addition, redirect button can contribute to increasing the amount of customer reviews about your business on Google.
It takes two minutes of time to do it. Installation is extremely speedy, free, and without-coding.
You can add the Google places reviews plugin on your website right via our service. To make it, see a short installation guide hereafter on this page.
To get a clear understanding of the Google Business Reviews for WordPress, you can look through the list of the primary traits. They make this plugin incredibly efficient for your website:
- 3 predefined filters: by type, exclude by, and quantity of reviews for displaying;
- 4 predefined of layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- An opportunity to turn on/off the header of the widget;
- Review request button gets users to the Google page;
- Six customizable elements of the reviews: author name and photo, recommendation, date, Google icon, and star rating;
- Two alternatives of scenarios of review request refusal: demonstrate a text message or hide away the button.
How to embed Google Reviews to WordPress website
The following actions are the only thing you need to set up the widget on your web page. It is going to take a couple of minutes of time and doesn’t involve coding.
- Launch our free configurator and start shaping your customized plugin.
Find the custom arrangement and functional traits of the plugin and apply all the corrections.
- Get the individual code popping up in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
After the creation of your plugin is complete, copy the personal code at the appeared window and save it for further need.
- Get started with using the plugin on WordPress website.
Place the code you’ve saved before in your web page and apply the improvements.
- You’re done! The integration is successfully ended.
Go your webpage to inspect how’s the plugin working.
Still have doubts? Or experiencing problems? Simply send your request to our customer service and they will help with any question.