WordPress Google Reviews plugin
If you wish to display your appreciation among users and convince website visitors that your offers are worth purchasing, Elfsight Reviews is right for you. With the help of our plugin, you can embed client reviews from Google on your website with details about their authors, use filters to demonstrate only positive, show ratings and review-request button, which will take users on your Google account, so that they can leave their testimonial.
You can add the plugin to any page of your website, or paste it into the template, so it will be published on all pages. Customer Reviews are effective on product pages or About Us page, where you need to display your high appraisal.
Reviews from real people are flawlessly credible to your site clients and demonstrate them that your company can be trusted. High rating and positive testimonials may help strengthen purchases on your site. In addition, redirect button can contribute to increasing the amount of customer reviews about your business on Google.
It takes two minutes of time to do it. Installation is extremely speedy, free, and without-coding.
You can add the Google places reviews plugin on your website right via our service. To make it, see a short installation guide hereafter on this page.
To get a clear understanding of the Google Business Reviews for WordPress, you can look through the list of the primary traits. They make this plugin incredibly efficient for your website:
- 3 predefined filters: by type, exclude by, and quantity of reviews for displaying;
- 4 predefined of layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- An opportunity to turn on/off the header of the widget;
- Review request button gets users to the Google page;
- Six customizable elements of the reviews: author name and photo, recommendation, date, Google icon, and star rating;
- Two alternatives of scenarios of review request refusal: demonstrate a text message or hide away the button.
How to embed Google Reviews to WordPress website
Simply take several steps given below to start working with the tool on WordPress.
- Launch our free configurator and start creating your own plugin.
Determine the desirable form and functionality of the Google Reviews and save the edits.
- Copy the unique code revealed in the window on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the setting up of your plugin is finished, copy the exclusive code from the appeared box and keep it for further usage.
- Commence employment of the widget on WordPress website.
Place the code saved before into your page and save the edits.
- The Setup is successfully performed.
Visit your website to examine the work of the plugin.
Still have doubts? Or experiencing problems? Simply send your request to our customer service and they will help with any question.