WordPress Google Reviews plugin
Embed Google reviews with the Elfsight plugin
If you wish to display your appreciation among users and convince website visitors that your offers are worth purchasing, Elfsight Reviews is right for you. With the help of our plugin, you can embed client reviews from Google on your website with details about their authors, use filters to demonstrate only positive, show ratings and review-request button, which will take users on your Google account, so that they can leave their testimonial.
When you add Google Reviews to WordPress, you get tons of benefits. Here are the main of them:
Good rating increases conversions
77% of potential buyers ‘always’ or ‘regularly’ read testimonials when browsing for new products and services.
Reviews add relevant content to your website
Testimonials contain suitable keywords that fit the description of your business. The search engine will consider them a part of website text.
Review snippets increase the clickthrough rate in SERP
WordPress plugin for Google Reviews automatically generates a rich snippet for your brilliant rating. So, people will see an enhanced website link in Google and click on it more probably.
You are free to add the Google Reviews plugin into your WordPress website, and it will not require much effort. Simply open the administrator panel and perform the following actions:
- Click theme settings.
- Pick the element where you are to implement your WordPress plugin on.
- Embed your code from Elfsight Apps and apply the adjustments.
Keep in mind that if you need more info on how the widget for WordPress works, you are welcome to visit this page.
Sure thing! You are welcome to test Google Reviews plugin in our online demo, which can also be used to add the plugin to your WordPress site.
Main features of Google Reviews plugin
To get a clear understanding of the Google Business Reviews for WordPress, you can look through the list of the primary traits. They make this plugin incredibly efficient for your website:
- 3 predefined filters: by type, exclude by, and quantity of reviews for displaying;
- 4 predefined of layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- An opportunity to turn on/off the header of the widget;
- Review request button gets users to the Google page;
- Six customizable elements of the reviews: author name and photo, recommendation, date, Google icon, and star rating;
- Two alternatives of scenarios of review request refusal: demonstrate a text message or hide away the button.
How to embed Google Reviews on a WordPress website
Simply take several steps given below to start working with the tool on WordPress.
- Launch our free configurator and start creating your own plugin.
Determine the desirable form and functionality of the Google Reviews and save the edits.
- Copy the unique code revealed in the window on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the setting up of your plugin is finished, copy the exclusive code from the appeared box and keep it for further usage.
- Commence employment of the widget on WordPress website.
Place the code into your page and save the edits.
- The Setup is successfully performed.
Visit your website to examine the work of the Google Reviews plugin.
Still have doubts with embedding Google reviews on a WordPress site? Or experiencing any other problems? Simply send your request to our customer service and they will help you with any question.