Subscribe On YouTube Popup template for website
- 12 Custom Content Blocks
- Email Notifications via Form Submission
- 5000+ Integrations
- Customizable Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layouts
- Sticky Popup Opening Button
- Frequency Popup Display Settings
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Timed-Display Trigger
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Support
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- CTA Button
- Coupon & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Mobile Responsiveness
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Free-Coding Editor
- Multiple Languages Translation
- Custom CSS & JS Editors
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Subscribe On YouTube Popup template for the website?
To make the Subscribe On YouTube Popup for your website, take the following steps:
- Open the Subscribe On YouTube Popup template.
- Adjust the elements and features to match your branding.
- Sign in to your Elfsight account.
- Obtain the installation code.
How to add the Subscribe On YouTube Popup template to the website?
To add the Subscribe On YouTube Popup to your HTML website, follow these instructions:
- Personalize the look of the Popup widget to match your style.
- Sign in to your Elfsight dashboard panel or set up a free account.
- Get the unique embedding code.
- Navigate to your website.
- Paste the code into your website builder. Voila!
To get more information, we advise checking out our article on how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Subscribe On YouTube Popup?
No, you don’t. You are not required to possess any coding skills. You can easily build and add the Subscribe On YouTube Popup to your website, even without any specialized background or previous experience.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Subscribe On YouTube Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Of course, you can! Simply take these steps:
- Open the Popup editor.
- Locate the “Blocks” menu choice.
- Add the “Button” content block.
- Configure a call-to-action message, click behavior, and visuals.
What email integrations or tools does the widget support?
The major benefit of this HTML widget lies in its capability to seamlessly synchronize with external applications, including Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. Rest assured, you can confidently go out of your way without the risk of losing any gathered data.
Where can I add the Subscribe On YouTube Popup on my website?
The decision is in your hands. There aren’t any fixed requirements to meet. Nevertheless, ensure that it is logical and positioned in a high-traffic spot, like the homepage or product page.
How to customize the Subscribe On YouTube Popup?
The sky’s the limit-customize the look of the complete widget to embody your brand principles and achieve rapid conversion growth:
- Popup details
You can stack elements and create a versatile structure of content blocks: header, text, CTA button, link, discount voucher, form, image, and video. Moreover, for a more visually appealing appearance, you can incorporate gaps, separators, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight presents three choices: frequency, pages, and devices. Clearly state all the criteria to ensure optimal performance.
- Custom elements and features
And yet, there are unlimited possibilities to explore: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, etc.
To exclude misunderstandings and issues along the way, reach out to our Support Team to solve any queries!
Help with Subscribe On YouTube Popup Setup and Website Installation
For additional information regarding the plugin templates or guidance, consider the following resources: