Vimeo Video Popup template for website
- 12 Custom Content Blocks
- Mailchimp Email Notifications
- 5000+ Data Export Integrations
- Customizable Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layouts
- Sticky Popup Opening Button
- Frequency Popup Display Settings
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Timed-Display Trigger
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Support
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- Call-to-Action Button
- Coupon & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Free-Coding Editor
- Multiple Languages Translation
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Vimeo Video Popup template for the website?
To make the Vimeo Video Popup for your website, perform the following actions:
- Pick the Vimeo Video Popup template.
- Customize the elements and features to align with your branding goals.
- Verify your Elfsight dashboard.
- Receive the installation code.
How to add the Vimeo Video Popup template to the website?
If you wish to add the Vimeo Video Popup to your HTML website, take the following steps:
- Personalize the look of the Popup widget to match your taste.
- Sign in to your Elfsight admin panel or create a free profile.
- Receive the auto-generated installation code.
- Navigate to your website.
- Put the code into your website editor. It’s that simple!
For a more in-depth guide, we recommend reading our post on how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Vimeo Video Popup?
No, you don’t. Coding skills are unnecessary. You can easily build and embed the Vimeo Video Popup on your website without any specific background or knowledge.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Vimeo Video Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Definitely! Follow these steps:
- Open the Popup builder.
- Navigate to the “Blocks” menu tab.
- Add the “Button” element.
- Define a call-to-action message, click action, and visual style.
What email integrations or tools does the widget support?
One of the standout features of this HTML widget lies in its capability to seamlessly sync with external integrations, including Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. You can actively ensure and be confident that no collected data slips away.
Where can I add the Vimeo Video Popup on my website?
The ball is in your court. There are no set requirements to follow. Nevertheless, ensure that it makes sense and is positioned in the most visited spot, like the homepage or product page.
How to customize the Vimeo Video Popup?
Endless customization options-tailor the look of the whole widget to showcase your brand values and accelerate conversions quickly:
- Popup details
You can layer elements and create a versatile structure of content blocks: header, text, CTA button, redirect link, discount voucher, form, image, and video. Also, to enhance the visual appeal, you can include spacing, dividers, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight provides you with three settings: frequency, pages, and devices. Define all the preferences to maintain the set quality level.
- Custom elements and features
And there’s still plenty to discover: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, etc.
To avoid confusion and problems along the way, get in touch with our Support Team to address any questions!
Help with Vimeo Video Popup Setup and Website Installation
For more details on the widget templates or guidance, peruse the following resources: