Picture Popup template for website
- 12 Custom Content Elements
- Form Fill-Out Email Alerts
- 5000+ Data Export Integrations
- Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layout Designs
- Engaging Popup Opening Button
- Frequency Popup Display Settings
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Auto-Opening Trigger after Time Spent
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Support
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- Call-to-Action Button
- Coupon Code & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Mobile Responsiveness
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Tech-Free Customization
- Multiple Languages Translation
- Custom CSS & JS Editors
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Picture Popup template for the website?
To make the Picture Popup for your website, perform the following actions:
- Open the Picture Popup template.
- Modify the elements and features to satisfy your brand vision.
- Verify your Elfsight profile.
- Obtain the installation code.
How to add the Picture Popup template to the website?
To embed the Picture Popup on your HTML website, perform the following steps:
- Customize the appearance of the Popup widget to match your taste.
- Sign in to your Elfsight admin panel or set up a free user profile.
- Obtain the auto-generated installation code.
- Access your website.
- Put the code into your website editor. That’s it!
For a more in-depth guide, we suggest reading our blog post on how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Picture Popup?
No. It’s absolutely unnecessary to have coding expertise. You can easily create and embed the Picture Popup on your website, even without any specialized knowledge or prior experience.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Picture Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Certainly! All you need to do is follow these guidelines:
- Launch the Popup builder.
- Go to the “Blocks” menu tab.
- Include the “Button” element.
- Arrange a call-to-action message, click action, and visual display.
What email integrations or tools does the widget support?
The main advantage of this HTML widget is its synchronization ability with third-party integrations such as Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. You can actively make sure and be confident that no collected data is lost.
Where can I add the Picture Popup on my website?
It is fully your decision to make. No specific requirements need to be met. Nevertheless, make sure it makes sense and is positioned in the most visited spot, like the main page or product page.
How to customize the Picture Popup?
The sky’s the limit-customize the entire widget’s design to embody your brand standards and achieve rapid conversion growth:
- Popup details
You have the option to stack elements and construct an unlimited array of content blocks: header, text, CTA button, link, coupon, form, image, and video. Furthermore, to enhance the visual appeal, you can include gaps, dividers, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight provides you with three alternatives: frequency, pages, and devices. Clearly state all the preferences to uphold the desired standards.
- Custom elements and features
Yet, there are still many more things to explore: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, etc.
To prevent confusion and problems, reach out to our Support Team to address any concerns!
Help with Picture Popup Setup and Website Installation
If you find yourself in need of more details regarding the plugin templates or help, take advantage of the following resources: