Popup With Blurred Background template for website
- 12 Custom Field Elements
- Form Fill-Out Email Alerts
- 5000+ Integrations
- Customizable Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layouts
- Engaging Popup Opening Button
- Adjustable Frequency Display Setting
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Timed-Display Trigger
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Trigger
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- CTA Button
- Coupon Code & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Optimized for All Mobile Devices
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Tech-Free Customization
- Translation to Any Language
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Popup With Blurred Background template for the website?
To make the Popup With Blurred Background for your website, take the following steps:
- Open the Popup With Blurred Background template.
- Personalize the elements and features to align with your branding goals.
- Log in to your Elfsight dashboard.
- Receive the installation code.
How to add the Popup With Blurred Background template to the website?
To embed the Popup With Blurred Background on your HTML website, follow these directions:
- Personalize the appearance of the Popup widget to match your taste.
- Sign in to your Elfsight dashboard panel or register a free profile.
- Receive the unique installation code.
- Go to your website.
- Put the shortcode into your website editor. It’s that simple!
To get more information, we suggest checking out our blog article on how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Popup With Blurred Background?
No. Coding skills are unnecessary. You can easily create and add the Popup With Blurred Background to your website without any specialized background or knowledge.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Popup With Blurred Background template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
You can definitely do this! Here’s what to do:
- Access the Popup configurator.
- Navigate to the “Blocks” menu.
- Insert the “Button” element.
- Define a call-to-action message, click functionality, and appearance.
What email integrations or tools does the widget support?
The major advantage of this HTML widget lies in its synchronization capacity with external applications like Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. You can actively make sure and be confident that no captured data will be lost.
Where can I add the Popup With Blurred Background on my website?
You have the freedom to choose. No specific regulations need to be followed. However, make sure that it is logical and placed in a highly viewed area, like the homepage or product page.
How to customize the Popup With Blurred Background?
Endless opportunities await-customize the complete widget’s design to showcase your brand norms and achieve rapid conversion growth:
- Popup details
You have the option to layer elements and create an array of limitless content blocks: title, text, call-to-action button, link, coupon, form, image, and video. Moreover, for a better visual look, you can add spacing, dividers, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight provides you with three options: frequency, pages, and devices. Outline all the necessary criteria to keep the bar high.
- Custom elements and features
And there’s more to discover: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, etc.
For more clarification, reach out to our Support Team to solve any questions and exclude confusion in the future!
Help with Popup With Blurred Background Setup and Website Installation
For further info on the widget templates or guidance, we suggest using the following resources: