Elementor Box Popup template
- 12 Custom Content Blocks
- Email Notifications via Form Fill-Out
- Form with 5000+ Integrations
- Customizable Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layouts
- Engaging Popup Opening Button
- Adjustable Frequency Display Setting
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Auto-Opening Trigger after Time Spent
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Trigger
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- Call-to-Action Button
- Coupon Code & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Tech-Free Customization
- Translation to Any Language
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Box Popup template for the Elementor website?
If you wish to create the Box Popup for your Elementor website, take these steps below:
- Select the Box Popup template.
- Personalize the elements and features to satisfy your brand vision.
- Sign in to your Elfsight profile.
- Receive the installation code.
How to add the Box Popup template to the Elementor website?
To add the Box Popup to your Elementor website, perform the following steps:
- Customize the look of the Popup widget to match your aesthetics.
- Sign in to your Elfsight dashboard panel or register a free account.
- Get the generated embedding code.
- Navigate to your website.
- Put the shortcode into your website editor. Voila!
For additional details, we suggest checking out our blog article about how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Box Popup?
Not at all. There is no need for any coding expertise in any way. You can build and add the Box Popup to your website without any specific background or previous knowledge.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Box Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Absolutely! Here’s what to do:
- Access the Popup configurator.
- Go to the “Blocks” menu choice.
- Add the “Button” content block.
- Configure a call-to-action message, click functionality, and visual display.
What email integrations or tools does the Elementor widget support?
One of the standout features of this Elementor widget is its capacity to link with third-party integrations like Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. With this, you can confidently go the extra mile without the risk of losing any captured data.
Where can I add the Box Popup on my Elementor?
The ball is in your court. There aren’t any specific criteria to follow. Just make sure that it makes sense and is placed in the most visited area, like the homepage or product page.
How to customize the Box Popup?
Endless opportunities await-tailor the appearance of the complete widget to reflect your brand values and achieve rapid conversion growth:
- Popup specifics
You can stack elements and build a constructor of unlimited content blocks: title, text, CTA button, redirect link, coupon, form, image, and video. Moreover, to elevate visual aesthetics, you can incorporate gaps, dividers, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight gives you three alternatives: frequency, pages, and devices. Clearly state all the requirements to maintain the desired level.
- Custom elements and features
And there’s still much more to discover: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, and so on.
For more clarification, reach out to our Customer Support Team to handle any concerns and avoid confusion in the future!
Help with Box Popup Setup and Website Installation
For more details regarding the plugin templates or guidance, check out the following resources: