JQuery Box Popup template
- 12 Custom Field Elements
- Form Fill-Out Email Alerts
- 5000+ Integrations
- Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layout Styles
- Sticky Popup Opening Button
- Frequency Popup Display Settings
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Timed-Display Trigger
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Technology
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- CTA Button
- Coupon & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Mobile Optimized
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Free-Coding Editor
- Language Localization
- Custom CSS & JS Editors
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Box Popup template for the JQuery website?
To create the Box Popup for your website, do the following:
- Access the Box Popup template.
- Adjust the elements and features to fit your branding.
- Log in to your Elfsight admin panel.
- Get the installation code.
How to add the Box Popup template to the JQuery website?
If you wish to add the Box Popup to your JQuery website, follow these steps:
- Personalize the appearance of the Popup widget to reflect the design choice of your website.
- Log in to your Elfsight dashboard or set up a free profile.
- Obtain the unique installation code.
- Access your website.
- Paste the code into your website builder. Done!
For more information, we advise reading our article on how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Box Popup?
No, you’re not obliged to have them. Coding skills aren’t required at all. You can easily create and embed the Box Popup on your website, even without any specialized background or previous experience.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Box Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Definitely! Here’s how:
- Open the Popup live demo.
- Navigate to the “Blocks” menu option.
- Insert the “Button” block.
- Arrange a call-to-action message, click action, and appearance.
What email integrations or tools does the JQuery widget support?
The primary perk of this JQuery widget lies in its synchronization capacity with external applications: Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. Feel free to go above and beyond and not worry about losing any collected data.
Where can I add the Box Popup on my JQuery ?
It is entirely your choice to make. No strict requirements need to be followed. However, ensure it is logical and placed in a high-traffic section, such as the main page or product page.
How to customize the Box Popup?
Limitless creative possibilities-personalize the entire widget’s design to mirror your brand norms and accelerate conversions effortlessly:
- Popup details
You have the option to layer elements and construct an infinite array of content blocks: header, text, call-to-action button, link, discount voucher, form, image, and video. Also, for an improved visual appeal, you can include spacing, separators, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight presents three choices: frequency, pages, and devices. Clearly define all the necessary criteria to ensure optimal performance.
- Custom elements and features
Moreover, there are unlimited possibilities to unlock: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, etc.
To prevent confusion and issues along the way, contact our Customer Support Team to solve any questions!
Help with Box Popup Setup and Website Installation
If you find yourself in need of more info regarding the plugin templates or assistance, we recommend looking into the following options: